The Combat Jack Show Thread

Victim story here. Lost 200k.

Had personal guarantees, been to 'Cesar's' crib etc.

The scammer ****** that do it to this degree and take money from so many different types of people both shock and scare me. I always ask myself how do they not worry about getting killed?

It's been alluded to quite a few times in this very thread.

I know credit dude said he feared for his life at one point and Cesar/ envy sent a dude to Tony's crib.

I gotta give some of the victims grace. It's easy to say why didn't you do your own due diligence, however a lot of the fraud wasnt made public until recently.

Outside of cesars criminal history most people (especially out of towers) wouldn't know what dude was up to.

Even though it shouldn't account for due diligence let's be honest a lot of people fall for the shine that comes from celebrities/ influencers. I ain't even gon front I told y'all months ago that fool derrick grace got me for a book, I remember seeing dude next to David Banner and promoted by quite a few rap ******.

With as much as envy talks that real estate **** and bettering our community I can see how people would assume he knew who to put his money with.

Also 8% is cool but it's not as sexy as 30% in 6 months. Yes the math ain't mathing but most people know nothing about investing.

I think the bond rate is actually 3 or 4% and that's really where the safe money is. People don't want safe though they want sexy. Stocks/ etfs might give you your 8% but that don't sound as sexy when you find out ABC industries (GameStop) is up 200% and you missed it.

My issue is his arrogance while doing it. You're educating our communities while being fooled by someone who learned about flipping houses in prison. There were tons of red flags.

it’s all bout who’s valuable

oprah still making major money but had people on who essentially gotten people killed off of services provided

had the surgeon who did the surgery for Kanye’s mom on, that’s why ye’s mom picked him cause he was on the show

and many other things I don’t feel like typing

I’m sorry but I grew up around plenty Derrick Grace’s and Caeser Pinas. I can see the BS from a mile away.

A person I knew tried to get me into that pyramid mess years ago. I straight told
them that they were an idiot and don’t ever fix your mouth to ask me some mess like that. Some people just want something for nothing. Go ahead and get finessed while I sit back and laugh.

Like I said, dude doesn’t even care about his health and looks like he showed up to open houses in slides and a black tee. People can’t be that naive.

I don’t care what anyone says. How you carry and PRESENT yourself DOES matter.

Like Mark Curry playing “Ronnie Cochran” on Martin or those Druski lawyer skits.

I know a con artist when I see one.

It’s very cheap to pull up someone’s background and criminal history as well. If you know someone or have a relative that works for the FBI or police department, even better.

It’s very cheap to pull up someone’s background and criminal history as well. If you know someone or have a relative that works for the FBI or police department, even better.

He didn't even hide that he was in jail

If you have all of these great business ideas, why are you in here with me? All you needed was other peoples money for it to work, huh :lol:

All they have is time to think about and discuss how to get away with things.

My issue is his arrogance while doing it. You're educating our communities while being fooled by someone who learned about flipping houses in prison. There were tons of red flags.

Theres too much smoke that Envious knew and he was in on it. The way he was encouraging people to give their money to him.

The way he was like "You know me, DJ Envy and I trust Ceasar. I'm out the road I don't the time so give your money to Ceasar". The the credit dude got texts where is showed Envy was telling him don't give his money to Cesar. So he was telling certain to give their money but the people that got hip to the scam he told them to stop.

:smh:There's a vid out of Caesar's brother threatening to smoke Tony the Closer.

I posted that on the last page. That's another thing. Tony said Envy sent dudes to his building now Cesar brother talking like he El Chapo. All this stuff adding up.

I gotta give some of the victims grace. It's easy to say why didn't you do your own due diligence, however a lot of the fraud wasnt made public until recently.

Outside of cesars criminal history most people (especially out-of-towners) wouldn't know what dude was up to.

Even though it shouldn't account for due diligence let's be honest a lot of people fall for the shine that comes from celebrities/ influencers. I ain't even gon front I told y'all months ago that fool Derrick Grace got me for a book, I remember seeing dude next to David Banner and promoted by quite a few rap ******.

With as much as Envy talks that real estate **** and bettering our community I can see how people would assume he knew who to put his money with.

Also 8% is cool but it's not as sexy as 30% in 6 months. Yes the math ain't mathing but most people know nothing about investing.

I think the bond rate is actually 3 or 4% and that's really where the safe money is. People don't want safe though they want sexy. Stocks/ etfs might give you your 8% but that don't sound as sexy when you find out ABC industries (GameStop) is up 200% and you missed it.

I'm sure a lot of people was like "this is DJ Envy he's a public figure, he got money why would he scam?" So they fooled.

@ 3:02 mark dude says “that’s that Bentley, that’s that Roll’s money” man he had no shame. Look at his body language. Look at his speech patterns. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dudes priorities were all screwed up. Caeser doesn’t even look confident in himself :lol: :lol:

I'm sure a lot of people was like "this is DJ Envy he's a public figure, he got money why would he scam?" So they fooled.
This is why the iHeart **** will be interesting to watch. They allowed dude to come up there multiple times over the course of several years. I get that envy might run the show but iHeart did help to spread the scam.

JT mentioned how the FCC etc could get involved. If they were allowing dude to return after being alerted on the bad business they too could be help liable.

I get that Cesar and envy might not have the bag repay everyone but iheart got it.

Man he knew

He's literally using his celebrity to gain peoples trust

Yeah it's deeper than I thought. I assumed he was like the celeb spokesperson with some distance between them, but it's his business too. He's wasn't an investor, he was a partner. Algorithms feeding me all this stuff now.

He had to have explained it honestly to Joe Budden in a way he didn't to other investors for him to say it was a ponzi scheme years ago.

It was a helluva ride

Attachments

• IMG_0783.png
    IMG_0783.png
    264.5 KB · Views: 801
:lol: Posted 8 Days Ago

1697841621300.png

A lot of times when jobs are posted, they already have the person they want. The job posting is just for formalities. They've been having guest and auditioning for a year. Probably ready to announce someone.

Jess has been the best to me.

Back
Top Bottom