The Combat Jack Show Thread

I noticed his desk which is crazy with people coming to his office.

Honestly dude might need to go away for a bit. He seems like he's eating himself to death.

Oh snap Mero back!! Only half 🎨 🎨 🎨 but we need it!! First episode drops Halloween and going to be 2X a week!

IMG_2836.png

Last edited:
desus taking the hat off is the equivalent to putting glasses on

id assume he got tired of baby sitting mero

if neither pursue standup it’s a bit of a waste

Funny thing is I think they're working harder than ever to put these hustles together vs the sweet schedule and access that Paramount gave them.

I know y’all were high on em here but the podcast fell off before they had a show and the show was a even tamer version of the podcast

but their bread was increasing I’d imagine

truthfully it was all downhill from desus vs mero

I’m not mad at either of em tho

desus prolly has a lil more range, mero still seems to want acceptance from the streets

Early days of the Viceland show were the pinnacle. All the stars had to align to make room for that, and it was the foundation of the network as it was getting off the ground. Part of what made it so great was the freedom Complex, the podcast and Viceland gave them. That wasn’t there with the big bags, and I was fine watching them become a little cornier for the sake of growing their audience.

It’s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

Yeah. The viceland show was appreciated. When I saw the showtime deal, I knew they were gone. I was incredibly happy for them of course, but that writing was on the wall. There was a period of time where the pod was becoming more and more infrequent, and they seemed like they were getting burned out because the jokes and **** weren’t hitting like they once did.

Back
Top Bottom