The Combat Jack Show Thread

This dummy admitted to stealing thousands from sams club

You can't make this **** up

beli.png

It ain't really a big deal. That's pretty common in college.

The weird thing is Envy said he was never struggling for money and had a fully furnished apartment with food. There's levels to poor in college, and Hampton's a school where people front even if they don't have it. The Harbors was never cheap, because it was convenience of being right across the street. Much less where he moved too.

He said before that he had fit in problems because of how he grew up. That just is an example. He was going out of his way just to fit in. It seems to be a Queens thing.

All the blah blah about doing it for our community like he grew up poor is the funny part.

Way it is in the 757 sometimes you need that hookup to carry you through. Envy didn't need it but not even the best kids immune to that peer pressure.

Way it is in the 757 sometimes you need that hookup to carry you through. Envy didn't need it but not even the best kids immune to that peer pressure.

I'm just convinced Envy is the naive and dumb friend. He's the mark you get to do something, because he'll do it. If I don't need it, I'm not putting on a suit and driving 15 minutes on a Sunday after a Saturday night.

He probably was doing it and was barely profiting off it, because he didn't need it anyway. That's why he didn't have anything in his apartment, because the others were taking it and selling it.

Tony the closer is an informant. Dude is the police.

Folk always saying police type stuff or talking about someone going to jail. He definitely working with them peoples.

All these cats complicit like I said though. I’d be wary of them all.

Could be wrong, but I can’t say I see that having any longevity.

I thought we were at the end of the era where every celebrity and their mom had a podcast, but it looks like we’re still in the thick of it.

Didn’t the Obama’s even have a deal? :lol:

At 30 min shouldn't be that hard to keep up with. Not to mention most of the guys on that cover not doing nothing

everything tariq said is true minus envy not knowing

that’s the same thing people tried to say bout 69

no money down fake estate

doing fake estate in fitteds and aj1s alone almost warrants imprisonment

Envy knew, that little clip of him trying to make Joe look stupid for not getting in on the scheme is going to come back to haunt him. Clearly people know simply investing in real estate isn't illegal, so what was said to make Joe jump to "ponzi scheme"? Envy had podcasts, seminar, breakfast club appearances on this, he was in deep. Dudes were collecting millions on a single home that cost a half a mill, impossible for 2+2 to not add up after a while even if you're naive.

Envy knew, that little clip of him trying to make Joe look stupid for not getting in on the scheme is going to come back to haunt him. Clearly people know simply investing in real estate isn't illegal, so what was said to make Joe jump to "ponzi scheme"? Envy had podcasts, seminar, breakfast club appearances on this, he was in deep. Dudes were collecting millions on a single home that cost a half a mill, impossible for 2+2 to not add up after a while even if you're naive.

Exactly. He’s been doing this what, 3-5 years now? There’s no way he was unaware

everything tariq said is true minus envy not knowing

that’s the same thing people tried to say bout 69

no money down fake estate

doing fake estate in fitteds and aj1s alone almost warrants imprisonment

How old is Envy?

Cuz the way he talks sometimes and how he explains his reasoning it’s like he’s early 20s inexperienced and just be ignorant and sounding dumb as ****.

I use to think he did it on purpose in the morning to set Lenard up for jokes.

These posts tie into each other. Listening to that clip of Envy and his wife was telling. Envy really sound like a lame/goofy *** dude that's easily influenced. At this point I don't think it's an act. What man acts that dumb around his wife? That's who he is. When was telling the story about stealing from sams club his wife was realer/smarter than him.

It's hard to believe he didn't know but every time he talks he sound like a 45 year old 10th grader that just does **** to appear cool.

Back
Top Bottom