The Combat Jack Show Thread

I clicked on that and saw two Kanye's and of course it's clipped up without context.

If you do the trans thing, what he said is accurate. Just like masculine lesbians have kids.

A masculine lesbian can bare kids because she’s still a WOMAN. She can conceive and carry. That’s scientific fact. No matter what she calls her self. She still has a menstrual cycle. A biological “male” cannot carry a child. C’mon man you tripping:lol: :lol:

Of COURSE a trans male or female can adopt or RAISE a child. That’s completely different than giving birth. I can’t believe how dumb this world has become

If you're going to call them men, and how they're defined, they can have kids.

Damn a definition, anatomically, they’re WOMEN. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

It’s OKAY for your patna Marc Lamont to be wrong. It’s OKAY.

Pac, Nas and Jay-Z are my top 3 rappers. But I’ve never agreed with everything they’ve said or done :lol:

Lesbian, bull dagger, whatever you want to call them, she still bleeds once month dawg

A biological male can transition into a “woman” all he wants… he still will never be able to conceive and carry a child in utero :lol: :lol:

Damn a definition, anatomically, they’re WOMEN. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

It’s OKAY for your patna Marc Lamont to be wrong. It’s OKAY.

Pac, Nas and Jay-Z are my top 3 rappers. But I’ve never agreed with everything they’ve said or done :lol:

Lesbian, bull dagger, whatever you want to call them, she still bleeds once month dawg

A biological male can transition into a “woman” all he wants… he still will never be able to conceive and carry a child in utero :lol: :lol:

This has nothing to do with MLH.

It's how they're defined and how they define themselves, not what you want it to be.

Personally, I think you're right, but it doesn't matter what I personally think. I'm not sure how you don't understand this.

For someone to be trans, it's how they want to be identified. Not how you want to identify them.

I can call Michael Jackson's kids white all I want, but if they want to call themselves black it's whatever and not that deep.

And I sure as hell would rather stand side by side with MLH rather than those two sell out ****s.

Marc Lamont is great on the pod, he really exposed how stupid and non-fact base everyone on the Pod is, esp fake smart acting Mel/Ish

Flip we already know stayed in 1 classroom all day
I think he was good, able to cut through the noise and make his points. Much better than Flip and his nonsense routine every pod. Not the biggest fan of dude, but everyone has their wild moments.

I think he was good, able to cut through the noise and make his points. Much better than Flip and his nonsense routine every pod. Not the biggest fan of dude, but everyone has their wild moments.

I think it’s always good to have EVERYONE in the same room. It makes for better commentary and broader opinions. Flip needs to be in a the presence of a guy like Lamont and vice versa

Gelo has a Pod right? Just like Cam/Ma$e? That’s basically all three of their jobs at this point:lol:
1729786722693.gif

Back
Top Bottom