The Combat Jack Show Thread

Lol Joe trolled Flip really well there.

That envy story quietly the biggest story on hip hop right now.

Need that doc in a couple years.

Last edited:
Yeah, a swift settlement seems like it might be the best possible outcome as of right now. But we don’t have any of the evidence that the lawyers are privy to, so who knows.

I don’t trust people with those spider web elbow tattoos :lol: :lol:
My old head told me those are Aryan nation tats in some areas. It stopped me from getting something similar as a kid (even though id never be confused with an Aryan lol).

There ain't a lot of dope **** to get on your elbow though. I get why people tend to gravitate towards that one.

True that.

This is a wild turn of events. It’ll be wild if he really was oblivious to all of it and still gets burned because of proximity to Cesar though.

The way I see it, he either knew about it and deserves to get dragged through the mud for playing with people’s money, or he didn’t know what was going on and need never embark on another business venture again because that’s just piss poor business acumen… especially if he’s got the team around him that he says he’s got. Someone should’ve spotted this.

Envy does display a lot of naivety and aloofness so it’s plausible that he was unaware of certain stuff.

But you’re doing business with a felon and dude who has a criminal record. Turn the other cheek, be that as it may but it could go either way. Sometimes, you just know a shady person and not to do business with them.

Some cats are just black holes and you know they’re eventually going to revert back to their criminal ways.

What’s funny is, they probably were legit and conducting honest business practices in the beginning. Caesar probably really was doing the right thing initially.

But once that money started coming in abundantly and he realized that it was a lucrative venture, like a true crook/scammer he got greedy. That’s the classic approach of a crook. His criminal urges could not be quieted down.

It probably took off faster than they both imagined and Caesar’s eyes just lit up. Decided to orchestrate his scheme and just didn’t care.

:lol: Flip's dumbass not sure if it's true or not.

Envy wasn't naive to none of it, he was taking payola to bring these scammers up there. He's aware it's a ponzi scheme, but his payout takes priority. That's likely why he's not sueing Caesar like other folks for the supposed 500K he's owed, give him the chance to make some bread to break him off first. Expecting a 30% return in 6 months is nuts, if that were real i'd just go straight to billionaire investors instead of regular folks.

What’s funny is, they probably were legit and conducting honest business practices in the beginning. Caesar probably really was doing the right thing initially.

But once that money started coming in abundantly and he realized that it was a lucrative venture, like a true crook/scammer he got greedy. That’s the classic approach of a crook. His criminal urges could not be quieted down.

It probably took off faster than they both imagined and Caesar’s eyes just lit up. Decided to orchestrate his scheme and just didn’t care.
Ponzis usually start off honestly enough, then dudes can't help themselves making promises on money that doesn't exist.

I had a homegirl who's dad recently got out for operating a ponzi.

He was a legitimate financial advisor for years. Supposedly, he made a couple investments then he just started trying to 'catch up' with other people's money.

My homegirl is white and from a small town so her pops basically got shunned after getting out. He only went away for like 3-5 though. Sadly, he got a lot of people for their retirement accounts towards the end of their working years.

Yeah man

It ain't really going away. I've been saying this, because he made iHeart part of it and they might be liable. You might not be able to get the money from Cesar and Envy, but you know iHeart has the money.

So funny hearing Rory and Mal trying to give legal analysis :lol:

Envy does display a lot of naivety and aloofness so it’s plausible that he was unaware of certain stuff.

But you’re doing business with a felon and dude who has a criminal record. Turn the other cheek, be that as it may but it could go either way. Sometimes, you just know a shady person and not to do business with them.

Some cats are just black holes and you know they’re eventually going to revert back to their criminal ways.

That's my thing. Dude was a known dope boy and scammer back in the day. That's who you decide to do business with? Not saying that people can't change but it ain't like Envy and Cesar grew up together and they already had some kinda trust between them. Ain't nobody that aloof.

Then I heard something about Cesar is connected to Fetty Wap's people that was funding his career early on and the same places Envious did his car shows are the same places Fetty was trappin in. This might a deeper darker criminal link.

Had no idea dude had a criminal background.

Envy’s an idiot, but no one’s that dumb.

As yall said, some people can change, so I won’t completely negate that possibility. But if I were to enter into any sort of business with a reformed criminal, I’d be going over every single aspect with a fine-toothed comb. Envy had a team of business managers whose jobs it was to know the complete ins and outs of the operations, so there’s no excuse for that.

Timestamped on Cesar background

Man did credit card fraud and learned how the real estate finesse while in prison from another scammer. The CFP board don't even allow known scammers to handle other peoples money. It's like putting pedo around a school.

At 33 mins on that podcast Tony the closer really went in about drugs being involved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom