The Combat Jack Show Thread

This is not talked about enough, because this is top tier comedy :lol:. Idk how this got memory holed for real

****** jumped in his whip. Chased some teenagers down some nice surbuban neighborhood with houses on the hill….in a stretched out dirty wife beater and Embelllish NYC Jeans. Looking like CJ from San Andreas

IMG_3184.gif

While recording it with one hand on instagram live. Geezus

And threatened to kill them

:rofl:

I think it’s drake dying to be tough or respected

people were telling him out the gate not to get tattoos and all that

thats why he didn’t sign to those other early labels

they wanted him to be the black Justin timberlake typa artist

he even playing dress up in 90s and early 00s rapper clothing

Ended up paying the 5 and then cancelled. Joe aint go too crazy, made some good points, Drake DM’g him, boy was hurt

I think it’s drake dying to be tough or respected

people were telling him out the gate not to get tattoos and all that

thats why he didn’t sign to those other early labels

they wanted him to be the black Justin timberlake typa artist

he even playing dress up in 90s and early 00s rapper clothing

Wayne told him not to get tats. I remember one of his early interviews he was saying Wayne was telling him not to get tats, stay who you are, people like you.

Drake’s most sold/streamed album is Views…Joe Budden’s take on the album was pretty much free publicity and caused people to listen just to see what the fuss was about.

I would not be surprised if this is a “planned” views review recreation to try and advertise the album. Drake/Baby responding to the album is everywhere

I personally didn’t even know Joe budden had a podcast until his views review

Last edited:
I always said if Drake had tried to pivot to rap in the 90s he would've had as much success as Brian Austin Green did with his attempt

I knew once Ice said he liked Westside's album I knew what it was going to be. It's ok, I prefer him over soul samples

I guess we see why Joe's patreon content hasn't been uploaded. I guess Joe is tired of people chopping his comments up and using it.

Melissa was sort of funny today. I would have liked to hear Ish's opinion on Will and Jada.

Jada is classic example of a celebrity getting older. She’s no longer an A or B, or C list actress… she’s older. Not in the spotlight like she once was.

She’s clearly doing whatever it takes to remain relevant or cause an uproar. It’s clear as day.

A celebrity mid-life crisis

Last edited:
She caught that boy playing Twister wit another grown man and was prolly like I’m either gonna tell the world or you gotta sit thru whatever the hell these past few years have been lmao

…. Meanwhile Jada and Willow out here talking about how they’re attracted to women? They’re both basically lesbians. Her and Willow like women. So her “ousting” Will does what? When she’s gay or herself or has an affinity for the same sex.

Will Smith played a gay con man in 1993. “Sixth Degrees of Seperation” came out before he was even at his peak. Dude doesn’t care and has always been secure with himself. So, I disagree.

Jada is just an attention seeking idiot. She doesn’t realize that she looks just as ridiculous and as culpable as the Will she seems to hate so much.

She’s definitely the type to share family business with any and everyone. She’s just doing what women love to do. Run their mouths and gossip.

Jada is classic example of a celebrity getting older. She’s no longer an A or B, or C list actress… she’s older. Not in the spotlight like she once was.

She’s clearly doing whatever it takes to remain relevant or cause an uproar. It’s clear as day.

A celebrity mid-life crisis

She caught that boy playing Twister wit another grown man and was prolly like I’m either gonna tell the world or you gotta sit thru whatever the hell these past few years have been lmao

it’s difficult to draw any real conclusions other than jada is unconcerned with how she talks about him makes will look…it’s grown folk business between the parents but also kinda weird that their kids don’t appear have an opinion on their dynamic

Back
Top Bottom