The Combat Jack Show Thread

Lmaooooo mans really made this Patreon only 😂😂😂😂😂

Messing up my morning work routine doing this ******** lol

I see the play but business wise it still still doesn’t make much sense . Could have grown the audience and got new listeners this week, most don’t care enough to pay for just a drake response lol .

joe weak as hell for this

and I highly doubt he even gives it the energy people are hoping for to make it worth paying for

if you gon make people pay it better not be the usual stuff I know he’s gonna fall back to

I’ve already seen clips I’m just waiting for the full ep to leak

and thats crazy them part of the show boys dropping 50 a month

People entrusted Envy and that Cesar Pina dude? A guy who doesn’t take his health seriously? I just googled dude and he looks like an elephant knuckle. People actually did business:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dudes showing up trying to sell you a home in some Jordan’s and a Jimmy Jazz fit :lol: :lol: :lol:

People so easily manipulated out here that you don’t even have to look the part anymore:lol: :lol:

Cesar Pina

Hate to judge a book by its cover but I wouldn't give these _'s $5

1697041126967.png

People entrusted Envy and that Cesar Pina dude? A guy who doesn’t take his health seriously? I just googled dude and he looks like an elephant knuckle. People actually did business:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dudes showing up trying to sell you a home in some Jordan’s and a Jimmy Jazz fit :lol: :lol: :lol:

People so easily manipulated out here that you don’t even have to look the part anymore:lol: :lol:

😂 relatability can be a key marketing tool…

given that most americans are overweight, being too put together could be a slight put off for some, dude being sloppy obese isn’t the disqualifier it may have once been. moreover in the current cultural ethos one must have a main gig, a side hustle, multiple streams of (passive) income outchea, so it’s not surprising so many get caught out not doing the proper due diligence 😔…further investing is not a guaranteed net positive, especially if not informed &/or with deep pockets

I’m just saying bruh. People have to be vetted out here. Scamming is at all-time high.

Chicanery is at an all-time high. I just don’t feel sorry for certain folks. And of course he would use Envy as a front man because he’s successful and connected. Has a lot of material possessions that people crave and he’s what a lot of young people aspire to be but c’mon man.

You literally can be anything you want and people follow.

It’s vector marketing on steroids out here :lol: :lol: no more door to door selling knives or Avon products:lol: :lol:

…. And relatability marketing doesn’t mean a hill of beans. That’s the EASIEST way to scam you. Give you the impression that we are from the same walk of life or the same struggle.

That’s exactly why Donnie Brasco successfully infiltrated the mob

Ok Mal is hurt :lol: was ready for this topic

Mal a dork but listening to todays episode (it’s on SoundCloud) and Drake/Joe had a convo via DM and Drake said the same thing .

It was personal when he brought up the friends / women and don’t like how Joe talks about him like Joe don’t respect him but they both know that’s not the case

Last edited:

Dudes built like a mini Khaled and it runs in the family, because his brother is built the same way :rofl:

Trying to test someone’s gangsta? What’s up with buddy

I told boys earlier what drake was gonna do

joe still think it’s industry theatrics but drake got plans for joe

not saying it’ll get super crazy but drake plans on making joe uncomfortable and prolly soon

Back
Top Bottom