The College Basketball Post

I've never been able to find joy in a UNC win but the broad shiiiiii'n on Gody in the process might just be as close as it gets
ohwell.gif

Tennessee vs Siena on ESPN2 at Noon. Should be good.

Oklahoma isn't that good overall IMO.

UNC looks great so far.

Georgetown, Gonzaga, Michigan State all on TV today ...

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

^ I mean, it's the same team that killed Vandy in the tourney last year, but they look turrible.
laugh.gif
man we were so overrated last year. but nah theyweren't that bad, they exploited our one weakness which was perimeter defense. However, that's one of UT's strengths.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Jerome Jordan and Tulsa right around the corner, so there's your first real chance to see him against another NBA-caliber big... There isn't anybody in the BigXII aside from Damion James and maybe Cole Aldrich/Craig Brackens that'll match up with him at all...

Oh, and back on UNC... If they don't win the title this year, Roy should get his got damn walking papers... I haven't seen anybody that's even close to what they're throwing out there... But I haven't seen a lot of UConn or Louisville yet...
Na Cole Alrich ain't #%*!.
grin.gif

You guys are really really going hard on UNC. I think there are a few teams that can give them a run. Uconn, Louisville both can. But especially Uconn. The way they match up with Thabeet. Then you go Price, Austrie, and Kemba. I won't say Louisville until they do something with all their talent. But I like how they match up too. Earl Clark and Samuels inside could give handjob trouble.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why do people hate on Hansbrough so much?
eyes.gif

If he was on your team, would you be doin the same stuff??
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

^ I mean, it's the same team that killed Vandy in the tourney last year, but they look turrible.

Vandy wasn't as good as advertised last year.

Why do people hate on Hansbrough so much?
eyes.gif

If he was on your team, would you be doin the same stuff??
smh.gif
smh.gif

I can pretty much guarantee you I'd have the same disgust for him if he were on my team. His points and rebounds would be appreciatedobviously but I'd still feel the need to give him @+$$ about his flailing, disgusting footwork and his all around unorthodoxness. Don't believe me? See Greg Paulus 2 years ago when I openly ripped on him on NT.

Vandy was very decent last year.. they relied on the outside shot too much though, so when the shots didn't fall, they lost games.

Sienna is overhyped by Allen, for sure... they're a great mid-major, but they're still a mid-major. They'll be a 13-14 seed, that's just wherethey stand.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Vandy was very decent last year.. they relied on the outside shot too much though, so when the shots didn't fall, they lost games.

while true, we won games when we weren't hitting 3s. they have always been reliant on the 3. our problem is kinda like the same problem thatduke has. if you have a 6'8 pf/c that is physical, and he's gonna have a field day and if you have guards with handles and can shoot and drive, youwill get your numbers as well.

that's why this year Vols team may be better than their previous teams because while they lose the perimeter shooting of Lofton and Smith, they also losethe one dimension nature of the two, now they will be able to run their press more effectively and get in the lane and score more now because their guards aremore diverse.

/\ It is alot faster than last year and thats just because of personnel. You would never see Roy get a steal at the top of the key and initiate a fast breaklike Monroe did a few times today. Dudes just didn't make shots today. They got out and scored on the fast break often...they just couldn't buy a threepoint shot. They're still a little too lethargic on offense. They move the ball around so much and before you know it's 3 seconds left and they'reforced to throw something up. Sooner or later somebody is just going to have to start getting shots up. Today, Dajuan and Freeman were the only two guys todaywho said "%%%$ this ball movement !+#*...I need a bucket" and it ended up saving them the game.

yo do yall know where i can watch this wake forest cal st fullerton game online?? its on espn 2 but the cable is done...im tryin 2 watch my boy on csuf

thanks

Michigan State should be very embarrassed by their performance tonight. Is this what the Big Ten will offer this season? If so,
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom