The College Basketball Post

Everyone knows McCullough but I'm curious to see Kaleb's role if Ennis isn't one and done.

Maybe a Scoop and Trice situation. Two solid ball handlers on the court at the same time.

Something tells me Ennis isn't one and done

He, Fair, ****ey and Grant come tourney time though....

incredu.gif

Grant is going to flourish with another year. With Fair gone, the scoring burden falls on him.

****ey is your sharpshooter, instant offense. McCullough at the 4. Boeheim has publicly stated Kaleb and Ennis can play together.

Sampson's been coming along the past couple games. Some double-doubles mixed in.

Southwell had himself a game for KSU.

Michigan St [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Champ, I think Grant goes pro unfortunately....deff needs a year but scouts love him. Coleman Rak Mccullough ****ey Ennis is a real solid 5, if Grant stays, yikes

Paulie: You may be right. Deep class though. From a logical standpoint, his PPG will only go up with Fair graduating.

Continue showcasing your talent against strong OOC opponents in preseason tourneys, not to mention Duke and UNC.

Rule of thumb, never doubt a basketball coach who looks like Professor X

That mind power :pimp:

Last edited:
It was 42-0 at one point :x

And did I really see AMP pull back on Wiggins? Figured you'd root for Duke before the Wiggins fellatio ceased :lol:

That dude was going ham on anybody that came in here saying one bad word about Wiggins. I'm still waiting for what he has to say on the matter.

UConn upset by Houston. Writing was on the wall after Eastern Washington.

Like I said earlier, this team has the making of teams past: Reel off about 10+ wins in a row to begin the season, get Husky nation hyped, then crumble during the meat of the schedule.

The only thing different is this team doesn't have any certified knuckleheads like Dyson, Wiggins, Robinson, etc, to mess with the team chemistry.

Team mailed it in on NYE outside of Bazz, Boatright, and Daniels.

Calhoun has to work out his shooting, man. Otherwise his minutes are going to Giffey and Kromah.

Cobbins is a huge loss for OK State come tourney time.

Team mailed it in on NYE outside of Bazz, Boatright, and Daniels.

Calhoun has to work out his shooting, man. Otherwise his minutes are going to Giffey and Kromah.

Cobbins is a huge loss for OK State come tourney time.

Have no problem with them going to Giffey. He's shooting lights out and actually giving effort on D. Calhoun is a one trick pony at this point in his career.

The guard play alone will carry UConn to a Sweet 16. Anything more? I don't know.

I'd like to see Boatright get those assist numbers up with his passing.

There needs to be a clear fourth offensive contributor outside of Bazz, Boat, and Daniels when the O stalls.

Indiana and Florida are strong wins.

Anyone seen this Mustapha Heron play? Just committed to Pitt. Sounds like a good get for Dixon.

Anyone seen this Mustapha Heron play? Just committed to Pitt. Sounds like a good get for Dixon.
Top 20 kid who has played at a high level on the circuit. Weird that he popped early and I know that the Cincy staff had some type of in where they felt like he was theirs' to lose. 

Briscoe was at the RU/Temple game. Not that Rutgers is going to land him. If they do, he'll transfer to Florida anyway like Rosario and Eli.

For NYC heads, Jon Nwankwo is going to continue moving up the boards. 6-9 but can shoot the ball.

I'm a big fan of mid-major and low-major basketball so I went and checked out Georgia State vs Troy tonight. Figured I'd show my younger cousin some CBB in person.

I also wanted to check out Ryan Harrow, he had 20 and 7. He could still get NBA looks if he keeps putting up numbers like that. They also have this kid RJ Hunter, he scored 41 against Texas-San Antonio last week. Smooth game, plays under control, and gets a lot of open looks, not sure if can create his own shot, but his dad is the coach and a lot of the sets are based around him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom