The College Basketball Post

What are the transfer rules for basketball?  Iowa State has a junior transferring after the 1st semester is up.  He played in 7 or 8 games so does that count as a full season or can he be eligible 2nd semester next season and still have a season left?

What are the transfer rules for basketball?  Iowa State has a junior transferring after the 1st semester is up.  He played in 7 or 8 games so does that count as a full season or can he be eligible 2nd semester next season and still have a season left?

He's good 2nd of next.

Markel brown has to be a pro, if he's at least 6'4 or 6'5 he's in there.

Last edited:
Markel is vastly underrated. Been hyping him since preseason. Smart is obviously the leader. Nash the underachiever, with the exception of recent play.

You get my point. Ellis to the 3, Cliff at the 4. Play big, that was my point. You can make it work for Myles Turner.

Forte is OK State's verison of ****ey for Cuse.

Tharpe had a near perfect half in terms of efficiency. As much as I dog him.

:x :x :x :x :x

It was 42-0 at one point :x

And did I really see AMP pull back on Wiggins? Figured you'd root for Duke before the Wiggins fellatio ceased :lol:

I'm finally excited to be back in here after missing an entire year of college basketball last year..
Anyways, the players I'm most impressed with has to be Joel Embiid, Jordan Clarkson, Jabari Parker, and Cameron Bairstow .. Everytime I see them play I'm just awww'd ..
Who else do y'all think I should be checking for ...

I'm sick and tired of St. John's losing. All the analysts and anyone who watches the team can see the athleticism and potential but they always lose big games. Lost to Wisconsin, Cuse and now Xavier...when are we gonna win a damn game and get on the right track. Pathetic.

Christon stuffed the stat sheet.

Harrison did his usual scoring. Contributions from Sampson and Jordan.

Ross hitting stride and coming into his own. Vital in the rugged B10 schedule to keep pace with Sparty and Wisconsin.

Man i hate when analysts say so and so "made everyone around them better" after they make the simplest of basketball plays

Seth Greenberg 
sick.gif

Last edited:
the backcourt ok st has is riiculous. If the freshman can continue to improve they will be a tough out for anyone come march

My guy Ross though :pimp: :pimp:

O$U needs him to be the guy if they want that B10 championship

Last edited:
Boy is flourishing the last 5 games or so. Taking the scoring burden. This is Craft's team and defense is the philosophy under Thad, but they need Ross to get his Deshaun on in the tourney.

Exactly, Deshaun was a killer.

That Thad defense is very real as well, man conference time is just so :pimp: :pimp:

Damn I've been sleeping on Ennis, you will never speed him up. Played at his own pace and always under control.

Cuse is gonna be a problem for Duke bc of straight size.

On another Marshall. P is getting better made a couple nice moves and strong boards. Maybe it will fully click come league time.

Back
Top Bottom