The College Basketball Post

How was Dakari Johnson the #1 ranked center in this incoming class though?

Watching him play gives me migraines
1 of the most horrible rankings ever.  Not only is Embiid way better than him but even fat *** Kennedy Meeks is way better.  I honestly will be surprised if Dakari makes it to the NBA, if Calipari doesn't get Myles Turner down to Lexington they're in trouble next year

These coaches need to coach their kids better and school them on not pressing just because you're down two-three possessions, especially when there's roughly six minutes left... 

Between both the L'ville & Villanova games, their both down about 7 points and taking desperate shots extremely early in the shot clock and reaching/fouling going for the steal on cats that aren't even in a position to score.

WCS defense is amazing. He thwarts all pick and rolls. Switches and stays in front of fast PG's. Barely fouls, and is excellent on rotations.

Rare you see a 7 footer do that.

WCS defense is amazing. He thwarts all pick and rolls. Switches and stays in front of fast PG's. Barely fouls, and is excellent on rotations.

Rare you see a 7 footer do that.
Thats why I think he has a good chance to go in that 8-10th pick range in the draft and hard to see him fall out the lottery

Big W for UK today especially playing without Randle basically the whole second half.

When the Harrison's are aggressively attacking the rim they are hard to beat.

Very impressed by UK's defense, WCS the blonde bomber :pimp:

Horrid execution down the stretch by Louisville, expected better. It was only Russ and Jones out there, Hancock should be playing better especially in a big game like this.

Today is a good day to be a UK fan.. Everyone I talked to was worried about the game but I had faith. They looked really good too if they can just keep this up and start playing like that, if not better, from here on out... That title is ours!

Terran Petteway is a nice player from Nebraska. Watched him eat on Cincy.

I don't think Cincy has let up more than 64 points all season.

aaron has been pretty consistent so far but he still doesnt look like a nba player & andrew doesnt even look as good as teague. dakari doesnt even deserve to be out there, u can tell he not used to the size of college defenders & he has no athleticism at all.

if the twins and young stay kentucky should be pretty good nexy year though

Last edited:
roll.gif
 @ Cliff at the 3. If ANYTHING it'd be Ellis. But nah, Turner is looking like he may end up at Texas with SMU, Okie state as the darkhorse's

Back
Top Bottom