roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Dude won Mr. Basketball in Indiana but played NO ONE good. AAU he was scrubbing it up too. N' only gets leeway because dude is 7 feet tall
smh.gif
. He's basura IMO.
Says the guy who couldn't make it at Purdue.
indifferent.gif

Zeller played well the 2 games he participated in, so what the hell are you tommbout youngin? And were all those rolling smileys necessary? You should bepracticing your up and unders right now.

New Cowboys stadium to host 2014 Final Four as NCAA unveils sites

INDIANAPOLIS -- Jerry Jones envisions thousands of college students and fans filling the three-acre plazas at either end of the new Dallas Cowboys stadium, having a good time and creating home-court environments for their respective teams.

"This is going to be the largest-attended basketball game in the history of this sport," the Cowboys owner said Wednesday after the stadium was awarded the 2014 NCAA men's basketball Final Four. "That's neat."

About 93,000 people will be able to attend Final Four games at the stadium.

While the stadium won't open until late next summer for the Cowboys' 2009 season, the Final Four is another major event already scheduled for the $1 billion-plus facility. The NBA All-Star Game will be played there in 2010, as will the 2011 Super Bowl and the Big 12 Football Championship Games in 2009 and 2010. The stadium will become the Cotton Bowl's new home in 2010.

"Those high substantive events begat other events, and that's what's happening," Jones said. "You're passing a lot of scrutiny, passing a lot of tests and putting a very credible stamp on your stadium before it opens."

The NCAA on Wednesday also awarded the 2016 men's Final Four to Houston, games that will be played at Reliant Stadium, home of the Houston Texans.

The 2012 Final Four will be played at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans, with finals also awarded to Atlanta's Georgia Dome in 2013 and the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis in 2015.

They were chosen from 10 bids submitted in June. Also competing to host the tournaments were Detroit, Minneapolis, Phoenix and St. Louis.

Jones joined officials from the Big 12 Conference, the city of Arlington and other local governments on one of the plazas amid the noisy ongoing construction Wednesday.

"It's too much for me to ask these people to stop," Jones said, with a smile. "This is as an exciting day as we've had as an organization."

When the NBA All-Star Game is played, more than 100,000 seats could be available because of the possible configurations of the stadium. The Dallas Mavericks and Cowboys are collaborating to host that showcase event next season.

Jones considers the two major basketball events "a complement to the sports interests" in the north Texas area.

The court for the NBA All-Star Game and the NCAA Final Four will be set up on the Cowboys famed star logo right in the middle of the field, not at one end like the basketball setup has been in other large venues.

"This is an outstanding opportunity to showcase men's basketball throughout the region," said Dan Beebe, commissioner of the Big 12. "Our goal will be to provide the teams and the fans with the experience of a lifetime."

Dom Jones and Verdejo are a nice 1-2...they could use Mike Mercer right now tho..

UVA knocks them off....Landesberg with another nice performance.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Where is Final 4 at this year? I need to make that trip sometime soon.

Detroit.

you trying to go to the East regional? I'd like to make it to that.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

This N' Zeller for UNC is a STRAIGHT scrub I swear
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Dude won Mr. Basketball in Indiana but played NO ONE good. AAU he was scrubbing it up too. N' only gets leeway because dude is 7 feet tall
smh.gif
. He's basura IMO.
indifferent.gif

Zeller played well the 2 games he participated in, so what the hell are you tommbout youngin? And were all those rolling smileys necessary? You should be practicing your up and unders right now.
Pretty sure I got a scholarship offer my junior year my guy. Zeller is trash my dude. And who they play against? Scrubs right? Know your place mydude. And Zeller broke his wrist off a MISSED DUNK. How you that all and can't dunk the damn ball
indifferent.gif

And I guess 2 pts and 1 rebound in 22 minutes is good too huh?
indifferent.gif

@%*# outta here dude is trash.

Oh yeah %$$# Painter

Chitown you sound like a true hater...why u be happy for dude, I mean he is from the same state as you right?

Z a () in my book, just bc he plays for the UNC High Heels...he should've been woring that royal blue and playing in Durham, if u ask me...where the realNC college basketball team is

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Chitown you sound like a true hater...why u be happy for dude, I mean he is from the same state as you right?

Z a () in my book, just bc he plays for the UNC High Heels...he should've been woring that royal blue and playing in Durham, if u ask me...where the real NC college basketball team is
Honestly man, I'm happy dude was on the national scene or whatever and repping the midwest. But dude is MAD overated. I swear if you'retall and have even a tad bit of skill you can go pretty much anywhere. He played in the state game and scored 40
sick.gif
. Played him in AAU and did nada. IDK, I'm saying once he got exposed to somegood competition he's trash. He's used to going up against these soft, garbage corn-fed white dudes in Indiana
laugh.gif
. RIP his freshman year though.

smh.gif

That's what you get for trying to smash the AD's daughter...

frown.gif

laugh.gif
jk but that's not even close to what happened

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

^^ You don't think Zeller will improve his game once he gets to college?

And Dre got his avy back....?
Hopefully they do. Dude needs A LOT of work. Needs to start working on his left more. Him AND his brother is OVERRATED IMO.

Originally Posted by Chitowns Back

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

This N' Zeller for UNC is a STRAIGHT scrub I swear
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
. He's basura IMO.
indifferent.gif

Zeller played well the 2 games he participated in, so what the hell are you tommbout youngin? And were all those rolling smileys necessary? You should be practicing your up and unders right now.
Pretty sure I got a scholarship offer my junior year my guy. Zeller is trash my dude. And who they play against? Scrubs right? Know your place my dude. And Zeller broke his wrist off a MISSED DUNK. How you that all and can't dunk the damn ball
indifferent.gif

And I guess 2 pts and 1 rebound in 22 minutes is good too huh?
indifferent.gif

@%*# outta here dude is trash.

Oh yeah %$$# Painter

Here we go.....

Stop wit' all that coulda, woulda, shoulda, bull +##!. You got a scholarship junior year....where its at my dude? The #$$+ you hatin' on a dude whoplayin' while you eatin' orange slices on your couch, poutin' like a lil !%+%@? He broke his wrist off a missed dunk? I'm pretty sure theycalled a foul on the play but you probably ain't see that watchin' the game on a 15 inch Ha****ashi in your dorm room.

Son, you sound like a herb, real talk. Kentucky is trash this year but far from scrubs. But wait, if he playin' against scrubs then who you playin'against? The closest thing to college basketball you touchin' is on an Xbox controller. Know my place? You're a peon to me young scrap. You soundlike a ++@$*@' disappointment to your parents. Shoulda wrapped you up in a wet wipe when your moms had the chance.

I don't even like this dude Zeller like that but you got me defendin' this soft serve cause of some stupidity. Try to keep your font all the same sizenext time you reply. We get you're bitter buddy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom