The College Basketball Post

laugh.gif
nah i was just gonna insult him.but ill holdback. not to mention myguy helps run scout.com so i just hear stuff from time to time

Originally Posted by haiti5

laugh.gif
nah i was just gonna insult him.but ill holdback. not to mention my guy helps run scout.com so i just hear stuff from time to time

F that Haiti, you can't come in here with no half bs dropping hints that you got dirt. Exposed dude, if he needs to be exposed!!!

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

what the hell is going on in here?

anyone think So Ill can give Duke a game?

I wouldn't be surprised to see them keep it close in the beginning but I doubt they'll come out as bad like RI.
Duke by 15.

Kinda interested to see if Seton Hall can pull an upset against USC.
I don't have much faith in Gibson/Hackett/Derozan.

If Hazell gets hot and Harvey actually plays....

Damn %%%% got real in here huh?

laugh.gif

Well back to the status quo, Duke plays tonight (Jay Z) SWEEEEEYYYYYYTTTTT (Jay Z)
pimp.gif

VA Tech on ESPNU now
..and..
Missouri and Xavier play at 1PM on ESPNU today.

Memphis on at 430 ESPN2

All 3 are the Puerto Rico Tip Off Jam

Dashonte Riley has in fact, de-committed.
tired.gif

Would leave things very, very thin for next year if both DaJaun and Greg leave, which is not out of the question.

edit
scratch that..this guy has been 100% correct on all G'Town info/prospects for years, and..
I will only say that Dashonte has been released from his Gtown commitment. And it was a mutual decision. Gtown is fine. In fact when I said that I expect Gtown to win it all next year, I will now only say that I REALLY REALLY expect to win it all next year.
nerd.gif

And Dashonte's schools that offered before included...

Michigan
KU
KSU
MSU
Minnesota
NC State
OSU
Florida
UCLA

I will only say that Dashonte has been released from his Gtown commitment. And it was a mutual decision. Gtown is fine. In fact when I said that I expect Gtown to win it all next year, I will now only say that I REALLY REALLY expect to win it all next year.

laugh.gif
What does JT3 have up his sleeve over there? Is he pulling Cousins from UAB? It just sounds like a huge impact player is coming in now to take thatscholarship, even though Riley was a beast himself. Whoever is coming in to take this spot must be better than him.

nerd.gif

Wait, who said this?! Was he not taking into account the potential early entries?

With this Duke squad anything is possible. Duke is playing at their 2nd home though and will have a large Duke contingency in the crowd.

nerd.gif

Wait, who said this?! Was he not taking into account the potential early entries?

With this Duke squad anything is possible. Duke is playing at their 2nd home though and will have a large Duke contingency in the crowd.

nerd.gif

I think Cousins just wants to mae sure Mike Davis is there at the end of the year but who knows. JTIII could be pulling some shady moves too sneak kid intog-town.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

laugh.gif
What does JT3 have up his sleeve over there? Is he pulling Cousins from UAB? It just sounds like a huge impact player is coming in now to take that scholarship, even though Riley was a beast himself. Whoever is coming in to take this spot must be better than him.
I asked, he says it's news will come out regarding an 09 recruit and a 10.

....has to be someone better...It is very
odd, cause Riley was at midnight madness just a month ago, and this has really come outa nowhere.

Cousins came to mind....I would say Lance as well as he was mentioned before, but his grades can't match up here.
nerd.gif

News will come out around start of the Big East season. We'll see...I wana know now tho
laugh.gif

I think as of right now, it's safe to say one of Dajuan or Monroe stay. Most likely Monroe.

The guy who said it has been on the money forever, whether it was Chris Wright, Ryan Kelly, Malik Story, Hollis Thompson, etc

Should at least be interesting with the different styles.

and IDK Duke's scholarship status...but they could be a team that may want to place a call into Riley...he's a 7 footer who wants to play like a 7 footer.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Should at least be interesting with the different styles.

and IDK Duke's scholarship status...but they could be a team that may want to place a call into Riley...he's a 7 footer who wants to play like a 7 footer.

SMH.

Take the person on the team w/ the best grades, and find him an academic scholly.

Use that B-Ball scholly and give it to Riley.

Problem solved.

**wipes hands**

link to XU/Mizzou

need it in class
tired.gif

http://www.*********/vtphreak4evrhttp://www.*********/vtphreak4evr

Is Jordan Crawford going to be able to play this year? Or does he have to sit out?

I like that kid's game
pimp.gif

I think he's gonna have a bigger impact than Big Bro Joe

Back
Top Bottom