The College Basketball Post

Jordan is the goods, he has a killer instinct which not everyone possesses. I wish he would have stayed but I probably would have done the same myself.

Jordan was on extra grind during EG's slump after his injury. Shame Sampson was on +%!*$@$@ like he was
smh.gif
He'll kill in the A 10 tho when he does geton the court

I will only say that Dashonte has been released from his Gtown commitment. And it was a mutual decision. Gtown is fine. In fact when I said that I expect Gtown to win it all next year, I will now only say that I REALLY REALLY expect to win it all next year.

Chitown getting that scholly....
nerd.gif

but his grades can't match up here.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
...Victor Page was no rocket scientist. My little brother's ladywas Mike Sweetney's tutor and based upon that they want to get Lance in, they'll get Lance in.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

I will only say that Dashonte has been released from his Gtown commitment. And it was a mutual decision. Gtown is fine. In fact when I said that I expect Gtown to win it all next year, I will now only say that I REALLY REALLY expect to win it all next year.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

and IDK Duke's scholarship status...but they could be a team that may want to place a call into Riley...he's a 7 footer who wants to play like a 7 footer.
Dook wants big guys who set screens. Playing like a 7 footer means nothing to coach K. When is the last time a Dook team's first option was togo inside?
Even with Shelden Williams, their offensive purpose was to get Redick shots.

Yeah...I'm just saying they could use a guy like that. Offensively, he's a bit of a project, but defensively he can have an impact right awy.

But yeah, K seems set in this system now.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Just a heads up. The 2010 East Regional will be played in Syracuse, New York at the Carrier Dome on March 25th and 27th.

...Victor Page was no rocket scientist. My little brother's lady was Mike Sweetney's tutor and based upon that they want to get Lance in, they'll get Lance in.
I'm not gona try to sit here and say ever kid admitted should have been..

But Page couldn't handle the work and had to leave after 2 years....Marc Egerson got some big time help with his transcript but 1 year later he'sgone...Kenny Brunner couldn't hack it, etc..

With Lance it probably wouldn't matter cause he's 1 and done....but once you're in...you gota keep up.

(it's 95% not Lance anyway, I would assume)

Looks like Mizzou might hang on. Xavier misses Lavender/Duncan big time.

If you're watching it, how are Leo Lyons and DeMarre Carroll looking?

Originally Posted by tmay407

If you're watching it, how are Leo Lyons and DeMarre Carroll looking?
Solid. Obviously their best two players. IDK how they stack up against the Big 12 tho.

Xavier pulled it out.

Fouled up 3....which is something ever coach should do, unless you have a horrible FT shooting team

I just don't like Nolan running this team as of now. He's talented and can improve, no doubt...but right now, it just seems.....odd.

Dumbo aka Jeremy Hazzel has improved his game for SHU
pimp.gif

I just don't like Nolan running this team as of now. He's talented and can improve, no doubt...but right now, it just seems.....odd.
I agree.

He seems extra tentative.

Back
Top Bottom