roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

@ such stupidity I'd want to beat his %$@ if I was Nic or Chase... if I was the coach he would run in practice for the remainder of the season. No drills,No scrimmages... strictly suicides, 17's, sprints, laps, stairs etc. Running, Push Ups, and Crunchs until he throws up everyday.

He would be forced to quit or he would be in the best shape of his life. But he would never touch a ball again in an Arizona uni.

But that's just me. Such stupidity can not be tolerated.

ShannonsCrooks:

I posted that a few pages back but thanks for the updated article. Boeheim is low to not even care about the situation. When it goes to OJA (Office of JudicialAffairs) they are going to dismiss this. I've been to OJA before over something minor and they gave me a hard time. The DA is going to reopen this casewhether SU likes it or not. Everything that this team does off court is going to haunt them.

^Seems as though alot of off court problems for the team this year. Perhaps they are just being publicized moreso than in the past.

They have been allowed to get away with a lot in the past and now they are paying for it. Some people can't take it anymore (the new DA) and areacting on it. Devendorf had a fight with a fraternity brother a couple years ago and didn't get in trouble at all. Some people like Devendorf but he alwaysis getting into trouble. When allen said what's in the water here I wish I could answer because on every team someone is getting arrested or gets off scotfree (Andrew Robinson after he and some other football players jumped someone at a party). Someone in my class this morning had the audacity to say that shewas lying
indifferent.gif
. Some people (students, the administration, the city)care more about winning than a person's welfare.

^Seems as though alot of off court problems for the team this year. Perhaps they are just being publicized moreso than in the past.

OMGGGGGGGG

Has anyone heard his excuse though???? Horne was like he didnt want to give him an uncontested shot, so he tried to foul him and when the ref called foul, hewas like what just happened??

So you're telling me that you can contest a jumpshot from behind? and youre surprised that when you tried to foul someone and they call it???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dear UofA,

Your title of a basketball school has officially been revoked

From this day forward, you will officially be designated as a softball school

Any further decision by the DA's office will be deferred pending the outcome of the university proceedings
laugh.gif
...the fact that the DA is waiting to see what universitydoes tells you all you need to know about what goes on up there.

allen, the facts dont add up.

- there only myspace friends
- she only recongnized devo and no1 else on the bball team
- she said she got hit but there was no damage (a man of devo's nature would cause damage)
- happened on halloween someone coulda been devo for halloween
- why would devo go up to a girl and just hit her

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

- she said she got hit but there was no damage (a man of devo's nature would cause damage)
yeah, but I heard the same story with those rape charges or whatever, how it didn't add up.

I can't give Devendorf, or anyone really on that team the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Just recieve this e-mail.....

Recession Buster
Buy One Ticket, Get One Ticket Free
Ticketmaster.com- Promo Code: Save
Offer Valid for the 2K Sports Classic at MSG- Duke, UCLA, So. IL, Mich
As well as the Legends Classic at Prudential Center in Jerz- Pitt, Texas Tech, Miss. State, Wash.

I wanted to go this event since it was announce, but I won't be in NY this weekend, but I know a couple of NYC heads wanted to go.
I checked out the tickets on ticketmaster:
For Thurs. night games, they have $54.00 seats- (Sections 40-97), $29.50- ( Sections 300's), $10.00- (Sections 400's)
For Fri night games, they only have $29.50- ( Sections 300's), $10.00- (Sections 400's)

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

-She said she knew him for nine months. The newspaper made it appear that they were only MySpace friends.
-The newspaper said it was Devendorf that hit her. They didn't reveal other players' names. SCuse said that Paul Harris was involved also.
-What do you mean damage? She got punched once.
-You really believe that?
-I've seen Devendorf do a lot of reckless stuff on the weekends. He can't get into frat parties because of his reputation.

Please don't be one of those dudes who is giving him the benefit of the doubt. With his history and the school dropping the charges I would not besurprised if this is true.
Any further decision by the DA's office will be deferred pending the outcome of the university proceedings
laugh.gif
...the fact that the DA is waiting to see what university does tells you all you need to know about what goes on up there.
After what happened with the sexual assault this DA must be disgusted. His son also goes to the school.

I hope he wasn't but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Dugga was there or invovled in some sort of way, he's made a few suspect decisions in hisday. He's still always been good kid tho
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom