The College Basketball Post

Damn recap? I was watching the Top Chef rerun on Bravo
laugh.gif

i caught the end but AZ intentional foul twice when they were tied w/ 30 seconds??? left and when time expired
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

This +#%*% just let Chris webber off the hook with that crap
roll.gif
roll.gif

im still %@!!@+% laughing

roll.gif
roll.gif
does this display of stupidity surpass Chris Webber? Webber's was in a game of much higher magnitude, but this could arguably go down as oneof the most embarrassing sporting failures of all time.

inexplicable.

arizona was at the line for 2 down 3 and dude hits the 1st and miss the 2nd zona gets the rebound after a MAJOR push off and gets a tip in tie game then hornefouls dude like a IDOIT thinking there down
roll.gif
roll.gif

O WAIT WE ARE NOT DONE

UAB is at the line for a 1 and 1tie game they miss the FT its zona ball they milk the clock and not the person who has carryed the team all game doesnt have itits wise he shoots with like 4 sec left and miss UAB gets the board the fogg for some reason trys to foul dude and miss the 1st time so he supermen dives tograbe dudes jersey and its a foul with .8 left. they make 1 FT and now game over

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

UAB is at the line for a 1 and 1tie game they miss the FT its zona ball they milk the clock and not the person who has carryed the team all game doesnt have it its wise he shoots with like 4 sec left and miss UAB gets the board the fogg Horne for some reason trys to foul dude and miss the 1st time so he supermen dives to grabe dudes jersey and its a foul with .8 left. they make 1 FT and now game over

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Fixed...

arizona was at the line for 2 down 3 and dude hits the 1st and miss the 2nd zona gets the rebound after a MAJOR push off and gets a tip in tie game then horne fouls dude like a IDOIT thinking there down
roll.gif
roll.gif

O WAIT WE ARE NOT DONE

UAB is at the line for a 1 and 1tie game they miss the FT its zona ball they milk the clock and not the person who has carryed the team all game doesnt have it its wise he shoots with like 4 sec left and miss UAB gets the board the fogg for some reason trys to foul dude and miss the 1st time so he supermen dives to grabe dudes jersey and its a foul with .8 left. they make 1 FT
and now game over

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo it was FOGG on the rebound and bucket to tie it...he then fouled with like 18 ticks left....HORNE was the dummy who fouled the UAB shooter from half courtwith 1 sec left

cant let yall hang my boy Fogg out there THAT bad...

i seriously hope that i see horne on campus tom fogg gets a pass being that hes a freshman and i can see where the confusion could kick in, but horne justneeds to withdraw from classes i wanted to throw my cell phone at dudes from the stand i was so pissed. Kid needs his scholarship taken away asap.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

i seriously hope that i see horne on campus tom fogg gets a pass being that hes a freshman and i can see where the confusion could kick in, but horne just needs to withdraw from classes i wanted to throw my cell phone at dudes from the stand i was so pissed. Kid needs his scholarship taken away asap.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I couldn't imagine being in the stands watching that unfold.
Shoot I couldn't believe my eyes watching it on TV!

It was AMAZING how hard Horne tried to LOSE THE GAME with his attempt to foul!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude was about to launch a half court shot within the next 0.5 seconds!!!

every student in my section was ready to go down and strangle dude like he really needs to off himself i rather lose in overtime than off some chris webbertypes +$% dude deserves no p the rest of the year and should have to pay for all his gear and meals

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wish i could have seen it
hahahah just saw it on espn, followed by the highlights from our win
pimp.gif

the psychos on catspause are going nuts.
laugh.gif
i'm glad i'm apatient person.

they said Josh Harrellson updated his facebook status to "Josh is done."

done.....sucking???

roll.gif
You can't call 'Cuse stupid anymore allen.

EDIT: I just saw the whole highlight. The coach was livid!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

Durand Scott's decision today is going to be a last minute one. Up until very late last night he still had no idea where he is going to play.

Not sure if this was posted:

Following allegations of harassment from a female Syracuse University student, the Syracuse Police Department submitted a summons application Nov. 1 for the arrest of SU men's basketball player Eric Devendorf, said Sgt. Tom Connellan of the SPD.

The SU student alleged Devendorf, a junior starting guard on the Orange, punched her in the face, Connellan said.

Devendorf has not been arrested, Connellan said Tuesday night. The summons request was submitted Nov. 1 to the Onondaga County's District Attorney's Office, which has since referred the case to SU's Judicial Affairs Office, Connellan said.

Since the alleged Nov. 1 incident, Devendorf has played in two exhibition games and two regular-season games.

"One way or another, they determined that they were just referring the case back to the campus judicial board," Connellan said.

He then referred any further comment to the DA's office.
Barry Weiss, public information officer for the DA's office, declined to provide more details Tuesday night.

Any further decision by the DA's office will be deferred pending the outcome of the university proceedings, according to a DA news release quoted by The Post-Standard.

Kimberly Smith, a junior in the College of Arts and Sciences, told police she was stopped on the 900 block of Walnut Avenue around 3 a.m. when several people began yelling at her and kicking the 2007 Hyundai Elantra she was driving, Connellan said. SPD was called by SU's Department of Public Safety, and met Smith at the intersection of University Place and Comstock Avenue, he said.

Smith told police that when she got out of her car, Devendorf allegedly approached her with a closed fist and punched her in the face, Connellan said.

Attempts to reach Smith Tuesday night were unsuccessful.
There were dents in both the passenger and driver sides of the car, Connellan said. Smith told SPD she didn't recognize the other people in the group, but that she had been an acquaintance of Devendorf. She said she wanted Devendorf arrested, Connellan said. He said the charge would be for harassment in the second degree.

Under New York state penal law, harassment in the second degree is defined as striking, shoving or kicking another person, or threatening to do the same. It's classified as a violation, which is a step below misdemeanor.

A DPS crime log shows a Nov. 1 report of harassment at 2:55 a.m. on Walnut Avenue.

Following Syracuse's 76-71 victory Tuesday night over Richmond, in which Devendorf scored 22 points, SU head coach Jim Boeheim said he could not comment on the allegations, but that there will be no possible athletic repercussions until the case goes through Judicial Affairs.

"Whenever any student or student athlete is involved in the judicial system, it's going to be decided through that system," Boeheim said. "How it comes out at the end is when we'll respond to it."

-Staff writers Kyle Austin and Jared Diamond contributed reporting to this article.
[email protected]

and it wasn't like a blocking foul or something...straight intentional...it looked like flag football and Horn was trying to make a touchdown saving pull.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom