The College Basketball Post

I have a feeling my young boy Kyle "Slowpoke" Anderson is going to put on a show vs Duke at MSG on Thursday. I still think Duke wins but I'm expecting a triple double or close to it from Kyle. He seems so comfortable in that offense now that Larry Drew and Shabazz are gone. Reminds me of the Paterson Catholic days :smokin

How good us that lavine kid for ucla? Heard dudes on twitter talking him up as a top 3 pick THIS YEAR.

never heard of him before that nasty dunk against mizzou tbh

How good us that lavine kid for ucla? Heard dudes on twitter talking him up as a top 3 pick THIS YEAR.

He's pretty good from what I've seen so far. He's been shooting the lights out, 59% from the field and 46% from behind the arc. They haven't really played anyone so I think it's too early to consider him a top 3 pick this year. Defenitly has the potential.

Last edited:
How is there not more outrage about this result, ncaa been on some ish for too long,what idiot thinks that rule make any goddamn sense at all. :smh:

Being at FGCU, the call needs to adjusted so calls are correctly made going forward. On replays and from still photos, our guy released it about as quick as you could, and I think in under .3 tenths. IT's obviously a rule that is set in stone at the moment but the replays indicated with evidence that the play was completed in .3 seconds or less in my eyes. We have replay for a reason, use it to get the call right. That's my argument. Our team just not very good at the moment, maybe it can turn around come conf. tourney time, but very disappointed in their performance so far.

Seen him at Pangos last year when he was killing.  He definitely can work his way to being top 3 by the time of the draft it just all depends.  He is the best 2 guard prospect as his combination of length/athleticism/shooting is rare and makes him a better prospect than Young, Selden and Harris.  Might have the highest ceiling of any prospect besides Embiid imo

Lavine has all the tools physically and unlike some other top prospects, height + athleticism for his position.

Seattle ballers :pimp:

Lavine has all the tools physically and unlike some other top prospects, height + athleticism for his position.

Seattle ballers
pimp.gif
Yeah like I said it's rare to see someone with his length, athleticism and shooting stroke.  He could be what JR Smith could've been without the issues mentally which is SCARY good

Being at FGCU, the call needs to adjusted so calls are correctly made going forward. On replays and from still photos, our guy released it about as quick as you could, and I think in under .3 tenths. IT's obviously a rule that is set in stone at the moment but the replays indicated with evidence that the play was completed in .3 seconds or less in my eyes. We have replay for a reason, use it to get the call right. That's my argument. Our team just not very good at the moment, maybe it can turn around come conf. tourney time, but very disappointed in their performance so far.

The rule had already lost you the game though, anything under 0.4 aint gunna count

Tennessee losing by double digits to N.C. State. Cuonzo Martin has done nothing in the non conference since he's been at Tennessee :smh:

Stanford needs to beat UConn tonight . I don't see them finishing higher than 5th in the PAC 12

Last edited:
Don't think so, Napier one of the best players in the country, I expect him to dominate like 22 6 and 8.

Don't think so, Napier one of the best players in the country, I expect him to dominate like 22 6 and 8.

It's not going to be easy for Stanford to win on the road , but they need to start winning these type of games to finally make the tournament under Dawkins.

I don't think this is the game to start winning though, UCONN guards are really on a different level also the young guys on the wings are getting better every game. If Stanford can dominate the post they have a chance that's their only weakness

Back
Top Bottom