The College Basketball Post

Good win for Texas over Jekyll and Hyde UNC.

The fact that UNC remains so inconsistent is actually what makes them scary. You don't know what to expect with this team...:lol:.

I wouldn't want to face 'em come tournament time.

24-47 ... FIeld goals.. NO Free Throws! Goodness They are going to lose close games amongst close games.. I remember even Kentucky doing a hack a Tokoto for one possession.. This team needs to eat sleep breathe freethrows..

Great interview from the young king Bari, I love his mindset towards the game, no doubt in my mind he will be a great player.

Riding with UCLA tonight. Lots of points, I'd take the over. Two of the better, high scoring offenses in the country.

LaVine, Anderson, Adams show out. Wear twins and Parker produce on the inside.

Duke troubles me defensively and with their front court. Bari and Hood will carry the load, but is it enough. Cook is a difference maker. Like 7 APG in wins and half that in losses. Sheed needs more than 5 minutes in the last 2 games. Disrespect.

Putrid FT shooting between Texas and UNC. Paige showed out. Good to see Les back.

Riding with UCLA tonight. Lots of points, I'd take the over. Two of the better, high scoring offenses in the country.

LaVine, Anderson, Adams show out. Wear twins and Parker produce on the inside.

Duke troubles me defensively and with their front court. Bari and Hood will carry the load, but is it enough. Cook is a difference maker. Like 7 APG in wins and half that in losses. Sheed needs more than 5 minutes in the last 2 games. Disrespect.

Everything you've said is exactly what troubles me... We just don't have enough size on the defensive end and the glass to be a SERIOUS threat |I

Random but I just watched a highlight reel from Bari's last game and dude moves just like a young Melo. I never liked the Paul Pierce comparison because Jabari has a lil more flair to his game just like Melo.

Pierce had plenty of flair to his game from day 1 at Kansas and it even translated to the pros, just not as much. I think the comparison is spot on.

The skill set, personality, decision making, size, style of play (will post up as much as create on the perimeter)

Melo to me is a much more potent scorer. His drive and main goal has always been to score at will. That's why I see more pierce than melo.

Last edited:
Just saw the Florida Gulf Coast video. They got ******g screwed. What a bad call and way to end the game.

Bari reminds me too much of KD and cleveland Lebron personality wise. Good kid, always says the right things, face of the NBA type personality down the line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom