The College Basketball Post

Them senior guards going to come in handy for Pastner come March.

Thursday going to be crazy, ill be in Brooklyn participating in all types of alcohol fueled debauchery though :smh:

Why can't we get these games on another day?

Tell me all about it, brotha. I love me some Pratt chicks.

I need to make it out to Peter Luger's after the holidays. Steaks is a given. But their bacon is Amy Winehouse addictive.

Biergarten.

Barcade has been recommended. I've yet to check it out.

Champ: Willamsburg has a lot of dope food spots on the low, of course Peter Luger

We gotta get up eat/drink like kings and talk sports after the holidays fam

Biergarten :smh: reminds me of a German girl I had we went there on our first date, damn her.

Just got home. Entertaining game so far. Hopefully Florida pulls it out. Memphis is much better than I thought. Making us look sloppy out there. The way they've been dunking though :smh:

UF needs Walker to be back as they only have Young and Yeguete right now with Damontre Harris gone from the program otherwise they won't have any depth up front

Wow. Did anyone else just see the shot breakdown? Damn near identical with Florida taking (and making) one more 3 than Memphis

Shaq you gotta hit both FT's there my man

Prather look like he been hitting the gym with Young over the summer

The rule in the Florida Gulf Coast game makes 0 sense at all, they would have had to carry me off the court if I was their coach

awwsome: No doubt. We taking over the city like Jahlil and Tyus.

730_20101105214424_660_320.JPG

The rule in the Florida Gulf Coast game makes 0 sense at all, they would have had to carry me off the court if I was their coach

How is there not more outrage about this result, ncaa been on some ish for too long,what idiot thinks that rule make any goddamn sense at all. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom