The College Basketball Post

Don't be surprised if Alex Murphy transfers over Christmas break and ends up at Florida. Looking very likely that it will happen

Don't be surprised if Alex Murphy transfers over Christmas break and ends up at Florida. Looking very likely that it will happen
What year would AM be if he did transfer? He redshirted the first year right ?

Outside of D.Harris (from South Carolina) the last few transfers to UF worked out nicely. 

Chris Walker is going to start practicing next week and could play against Memphis. Waiting on the Clearinghouse approval .

The people on the UF site told me last year that he wouldn't be a Gator if he left Dook. They said the ship had sailed with the staff , but I do know Florida wants the youngest Murphy brother that's 13 or 14 years old .

The people on the UF site told me last year that he wouldn't be a Gator if he left Dook. They said the ship had sailed with the staff , but I do know Florida wants the youngest Murphy brother that's 13 or 14 years old .
Right on cue. He is transferring. Didn't say where.

Tomas :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

6'7" SF for 2017 and has been to tons of Gator games. Should be a formality at this point.

I too heard Chris Walker was gonna be cleared by the Memphis game. He's been working out in Ocala getting ready. Hopefully we're a little more healthy then and start looking like a team. I say 10-15 mins for him to start. Just rebound, block, defend and score off easy put backs and dunks. Must be crazy to play your first collegiate game at MSG.

Looks like its official with Murphy

With this transfer, it feels like we've had someone transfer out of Duke once a year or at least once every 2 years lately (Murphy, Gbinje, Boateng, Boykins, Thompson etc just off the top).

All those guys were highly ranked too yet we continue to see a shortage of legit big men at Duke. I hope Okafor is a changing trend in K's recruiting.

K been running players off for the last decade...lol.

Glad to see Cal start doing it some.

Looks like its official with Murphy

With this transfer, it feels like we've had someone transfer out of Duke once a year or at least once every 2 years lately (Murphy, Gbinje, Boateng, Boykins, Thompson etc just off the top).

All those guys were highly ranked too yet we continue to see a shortage of legit big men at Duke. I hope Okafor is a changing trend in K's recruiting.
K been running players off for the last decade...lol.

Glad to see Cal start doing it some.

I'd prefer that than to let them sit around and eat a scholly we could use for someone who's going to produce for us.

I'd prefer that than to let them sit around and eat a scholly we could use for someone who's going to produce for us.

Agreed but I'll go further than that and say I wish that he'd get it right the first time around instead of this being a cyclical occurrence every year.

Did Champ hack Pomeroy's laptop? 
laugh.gif

A few days late, but still, a good read - http://kenpom.com/blog/index.php/weblog/entry/defending_josh_pastner

At the elite of elite programs transfering is just part of the natural cycle, no way to avoid it. The best of the high school kids are going to go there and in the end there will always be somebody who gets the short end of the stick.

Or you could just run a 12 man rotation like Tom Crean. Your choice.

Quell: You already know. I paid that Calipari money.

Team Pastner. #2014NationalChamps. #GuardPlay. #BestBackcourtInAmerica.

I got another for you guys. The world getting familiar with Jordan Clarkson. Ate on WVU. Now he's Osi Umenyiora'ing on UCLA.

Cake tryna play the game with cheat codes :lol:

Really liking UCLA with Slo-Mo and Adams. Adams doesn't get enough respect on a national level, kid can ball. Lavine too, hope he comes back next year and stars on his own

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom