The College Basketball Post

I was just talking to my homegirl who teaches at Curie, joked that they should fail Cliff for that UofI Juug

She responded: teachers couldn't regardless of how pissed they were! He's in special Ed taking nothing but self containment classes.

My response: silence ...Suspicions Confirmed :lol:

I love Meeks' game in the low post. Dude uses his left hand every time on that side of the basket and never rushes anything. Gonna be a good few next years with him in the paint. Will be glad to see McAdoo go, dude is buns and literally has no offensive moves in the halfcourt.

How in 4 years at UNC has no one taught that boy a drop step or up and under move? Shame on Michigan State for letting Tokoto beat them, 12 points and 10 rebs, when he has no offensive game either? :x

Paige, Johnson, and Meeks though. Britt ain't doing that bad either. I would actually love this squad if Hairston's punk *** was playing instead of chillin
on the bench suit & tied up :smh:

If we ever get PJ and Lezz back.....
mean.gif
sick.gif
    We'd be a legit top 5 team in the country and people don't want to admit that. I'm proud of how they compete against tough teams without really a shooting guard. That Belmont game was a fluke and either we were feeling ourselves after that win against louisville thinking we were gonna beat UAB with ease or Roy let jerod hasse get that W . Either way im glad we beat the # 1 team in the country & # 3 defending champs ; rather be 0-2 to some bums than be 0-2 against top 5 teams like Dook 
smokin.gif

Glad to see UNC take down Mich St........Kinda scared to play them now....dudes took down Mich St. and Louisville :smh: underrated they should easily be in the top 25 regardless that they are 5-2

Proud of my Heels :smokin . Roy has every single one of these boys hoopin!

Man if we get PJ and Lez, we're goin to be a very very very scary team during the tourney. One benefit of having PJ out right now though, is Britt has gained a lot of experience and has looked very good against Louisville and Mich St.

Meeks and Brice off the bench is fealty!!!

If only McAdoo could stop playing like poo :smh:

Roy needs to start getting them to show up against unranked teams.. UNC should be very dangerous come march madness. I can't wait to see unc vs. uk, if unc wins that they'll have a MONSTER resume going in to march

UNC only beating who matters :pimp:

Please make college shot clock 24 seconds, long *** possessions are rediculous. I like what they did about hand checking but if they really want to make CBB more exciting that's the way. There shouldn't be different rules to the game of basketball at every level. HS, CBB and Pro should be unified.

UNC :nthat:

they did a great job of forcing TO's, getting out on the break, & rebounding the ball all game.

this is one confusing team so far this season though :lol:

UNC only beating who matters
pimp.gif

Please make college shot clock 24 seconds, long *** possessions are rediculous. I like what they did about hand checking but if they really want to make CBB more exciting that's the way. There shouldn't be different rules to the game of basketball at every level. HS, CBB and Pro should be unified.
I agree......shorter shot clock is what the game is missing....35 secs is wayyyyyyy too long 

Not too many big games on national TV tonight but I'll gladly take West Virginia vs Mizzu & Ole Miss vs Kansas St over Knicks vs Nets & Texans vs Jags :x:x

Back
Top Bottom