The College Basketball Post

Hollowell sucks.

Sheehey is just annoying at this point.

Perea needs more minutes. He still has no clue how to play basektball but his athleticism is such a bonus when we are out there.

Crean plays everybody including the walkons (not really but it feels that way) like this is 6th grade JV.

Ugh :smh:

I see at least one transfer out of the Duke backcourt come end of the season.

Still haven't seen much from Alex Murphy and Semi as well :nerd:

We going to talk about how the god ****ey been putting in work for Cuse though? It ain't just Ennis

They going to be dangerous in March. This is a perfect roster for the zone too.

We going to talk about how the god ****ey been putting in work for Cuse though? It ain't just Ennis

They going to be dangerous in March. This is a perfect roster for the zone too.
We're close.

****ey and Ennis have been better then I could have ever imagined. I knew Ennis would be poised and solid, but I can't believe just how much better ****ey looks shooting. More lift on his jumper, confident, and he looks like G-Mac.

Still think we're one piece away though. If two of Ennis/****ey/Fair are off then we could be in trouble. I'm a fan of Grant but he has a hard time creating a bucket for himself. If Dajuan or Christmas could be consistent on offense that would be nice, I just don't see it happening.

Still haven't seen much from Alex Murphy and Semi as well
nerd.gif
Murphy would be the only one that would transfer.

Sheed didn't get no burn cause he has been horrible lately and he needs time to get it together. Jones and Dre deserve the minutes right now and are a better fit with Jabari and Hood on the floor with spacing.

Semi knew he wasn't expected to get alot of burn this year. 

Marshall had alot to do early with the defensive attitude/hustle the team showed. He was the first guy down the court and all over the place during his few minutes. 7-10 mins a game is what I'd like to see from him

Anyone heading to the Jimmy V classic on the 17th? I'm going for the Pitt/Cincy game.

And for anyone that has been to it....the ticket to the first game lets you stay for the second game, correct? Want to catch Memphis/Florida too.

Still haven't seen much from Alex Murphy and Semi as well :nerd:

Murphy would be the only one that would transfer.

Sheed didn't get no burn cause he has been horrible lately and he needs time to get it together. Jones and Dre deserve the minutes right now and are a better fit with Jabari and Hood on the floor with spacing.

Semi knew he wasn't expected to get alot of burn this year. 

Marshall had alot to do early with the defensive attitude/hustle the team showed. He was the first guy down the court and all over the place during his few minutes. 7-10 mins a game is what I'd like to see from him

Marshall needs to play if just to give Bari a break from guarding 5's :lol: :smh:

Anyone heading to the Jimmy V classic on the 17th? I'm going for the Pitt/Cincy game.

And for anyone that has been to it....the ticket to the first game lets you stay for the second game, correct? Want to catch Memphis/Florida too.
Was considering it, but I hate watching Cincy/Pitt matchups and Florida/Memphis will be sans Hill/Wilbekin. You can catch both games with the purchase on one ticket. 

Ennis is gonna be a top 3 PG next year dude is ready

Word. Didn't think he'd be running things this well so soon. Best true pg Cuse have had in awhile (mcw was basically shoot first his 2nd year)

Id only Dejuan and Christmas had a inside game smh but grant stepping up nicely

Rashaad Vaugn added Kentucky to his list. I think we all know how this goes.

It'd be nice to see some of these Minnesota cats play for the Gophs! Although I don't blame them for wanting to get the hell away from MN winters...

Last edited:
Rashaad Vaugn added Kentucky to his list. I think we all know how this goes.

Came in here to post this....According to Findlay assistant Pete Kaffey, Vaughn and UK had been back in contact for about a month now, about the same time UK offered Jonah Bolden possible Bolden/Vaughn package??? Cal said the other day he expects to add at least 2 more to the class of '14....Would love to see UNC beat Sparty tonight

He'll be a player, we know who got the best talent out of next years class, Coach K eating.

Back
Top Bottom