The College Basketball Post

Buddy is legit twice of the version he was at KU. **** is WILD. :lol: :smh:

29x97br.jpg

Parker out there representing. He reminds me of a bron/melo hybrid; son is silky with the touch while finishing around the basket. Wiggins showing glimpses of his skillset, I wish he'd get more aggressive. Lots of talent on that team tho, seldon is legit, he'll definitely find his way to the L.
Nothing in his game is even remotely reminiscent of Lebron James.

Looks to me like a slower, less athetic lebron with a jumper. I wasnt sold on him before this game, buddy's putting on.

I knew someone else would see it. Son is comfortable with stroking and he's also a presence down low. Excellent finisher and nice court vision. No breathtaking athleticism. Diet Lebron.
How is he gonna say a "Slower, less athletic Lebron with a jumper"? Do you not realize how dumb that sounds? :lol:

That's like saying Randle is a shorter, skinner Shaq.

If Parker is clearly slower and less athletic than Lebron, there's probably another player who is a better comparison, seeing as Lebron's calling card is being one of the most athletic prospects ever.

Calling my statement dumb? Are you too dumb to comprehend what I am saying?

You do realize that if LeBron had the athleticism of Paul pierce, he'd still be an animal right? He's the smartest guy in the NBA and is a bully when he drops his head. Plus his vision and passing.

Now clearly this kid isnt burning anyone on fast breaks, but hes smart enough to make up for that, and he knows how to finish around the rim.

Sheron really blew up.

Duke looking like a Hbcu lol. Never seen Duke without one white dude in their rotation.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if parker went number 1. Dude is our there looking too comfortable, like he belongs in this spotlight. Wiggins seems a little stressed.

Played Mich St to 4......See you in March F******....Randle still dropped 27.....F*** Michigan St.,F*** Izzo,F*** Appling.F*** Payne,and F*** Harris...We got you next time

Played Mich St to 4......See you in March F******....Randle still dropped 27.....F*** Michigan St.,F*** Izzo,F*** Appling.F*** Payne,and F*** Harris...We got you next time
Hes balling, but I doubt that, Wiggins stressed, hes supposed to be showing out but he was in foul trouble and now hes tryna make up for it, let him settle in.

I thought Perry Ellis was one of those undersized, all hops PFs. I'm kinda surprised at how well he moves with the ball in his hands.

Parker out there representing. He reminds me of a bron/melo hybrid; son is silky with the touch while finishing around the basket. Wiggins showing glimpses of his skillset, I wish he'd get more aggressive. Lots of talent on that team tho, seldon is legit, he'll definitely find his way to the L.
Nothing in his game is even remotely reminiscent of Lebron James.

Looks to me like a slower, less athetic lebron with a jumper. I wasnt sold on him before this game, buddy's putting on.

I knew someone else would see it. Son is comfortable with stroking and he's also a presence down low. Excellent finisher and nice court vision. No breathtaking athleticism. Diet Lebron.
How is he gonna say a "Slower, less athletic Lebron with a jumper"? Do you not realize how dumb that sounds? :lol:

That's like saying Randle is a shorter, skinner Shaq.

If Parker is clearly slower and less athletic than Lebron, there's probably another player who is a better comparison, seeing as Lebron's calling card is being one of the most athletic prospects ever.

Calling my statement dumb? Are you too dumb to comprehend what I am saying?

You do realize that if LeBron had the athleticism of Paul pierce, he'd still be an animal right? He's the smartest guy in the NBA and is a bully when he drops his head. Plus his vision and passing.

Now clearly this kid isnt burning anyone on fast breaks, but hes smart enough to make up for that, and he knows how to finish around the rim.
Okay, so why wouldn't Paul Pierce be a more sensible comparison then? :lol:

Lebron is a dominant athlete. That's his thing. He dominates games with his athleticism. It doesn't make sense to compare someone who does not dominate games with their athleticism to Lebron. Parker is not out here getting chasedown blocks and running through the lane and dunking on people.

On top of that, Lebron had a shaky jumper when he first came into the league. Parker has a solid J which makes the comparison even more misguided. There are a million other good players who are more comparable to Parker than Lebron James, of all people. Paul Pierce is one of those, if you said him I'd agree with you.

Last edited:
Selden's passing is more developed than I thought. I think he's more Bradley Beal than Gary Harris. Jalen Rose's comparison.

Back
Top Bottom