The College Basketball Post

Parker out there representing. He reminds me of a bron/melo hybrid; son is silky with the touch while finishing around the basket. Wiggins showing glimpses of his skillset, I wish he'd get more aggressive. Lots of talent on that team tho, seldon is legit, he'll definitely find his way to the L.
Nothing in his game is even remotely reminiscent of Lebron James.

Parker out there representing. He reminds me of a bron/melo hybrid; son is silky with the touch while finishing around the basket. Wiggins showing glimpses of his skillset, I wish he'd get more aggressive. Lots of talent on that team tho, seldon is legit, he'll definitely find his way to the L.

Looks to me like a slower, less athetic lebron with a jumper. I wasnt sold on him before this game, buddy's putting on.

I knew someone else would see it. Son is comfortable with stroking and he's also a presence down low. Excellent finisher and nice court vision. No breathtaking athleticism. Diet Lebron.

Parker = Paul George ?

Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif

:lol: @ YOU having this reaction to a comparison..

some gems

Julius randle = anthony bennett 2.0

Stop randle isnt even the best prospect on his team

After watching a full game of wiggins, he looks like a rich mans d miles

Last edited:
Looks to me like a slower, less athetic lebron with a jumper. I wasnt sold on him before this game, buddy's putting on.

Man....look.

?

LeBron is a FREAK bro. Athleticism, passing, defense, speed, quickness, power... I love Bari but he's not comparable and I've been watching him since he was a 14yr old bad body kid with game... Sorry.

He is great but his game is more like Melo & Pierce were @ SU & KU

Lol i know but hes more dc caron butler, i always hated that melo/pierce comparison because pierce has a lazy game & jabari plays better in the flow of the offense than melo does

Jabari = Caron Butler
Randle = Derrick Williams/Anthony Bennett/T-Rob
Weren't you the one that said Wiggins is D-Miles too?

Man....look.

Man....look.

?

LeBron is a FREAK bro. Athleticism, passing, defense, speed, quickness, power... I love Bari but he's not comparable and I've been watching him since he was a 14yr old bad body kid with game... Sorry.

He is great but his game is more like Melo & Pierce were @ SU & KU

Now please understand that Ive only seen like 2 of his tapes and wasnt impressed. Im going off 1 half tonight where he has showed out. Ive seen him do the same penetration and kick out bron does, that smooth drive, and a silky jumper. For now I see a less athletic lebron with a jumper. Melo is a ball hog, I dont see that in this kid. Paul pierce doesnt seem to bully people with size like I see in this kid. Loving what Im seeing thus far :smokin

Jabari = Caron Butler
Randle = Derrick Williams/Anthony Bennett/T-Rob
Weren't you the one that said Wiggins is D-Miles too?

Yup except randle proved me wrong, but if you think jabari gonna be a 24+ ppg scorer in the nba kill yourself

I knew someone else would see it. Son is comfortable with stroking and he's also a presence down low. Excellent finisher and nice court vision. No breathtaking athleticism. Diet Lebron.
How is he gonna say a "Slower, less athletic Lebron with a jumper"? Do you not realize how dumb that sounds? :lol:

That's like saying Randle is a shorter, skinner Shaq.

If Parker is clearly slower and less athletic than Lebron, there's probably another player who is a better comparison, seeing as Lebron's calling card is being one of the most athletic prospects ever.

Whos the dude the called randle the next c webb :lol: thats worse than me calling him bennett,trob,williams

Ellis showin' out I see. You gotta credit Self cause his squads always put it together when the cupboard is supposedly bare or his team is too young.

Is he a top 5 coach? Me thinks so.

Back
Top Bottom