The College Basketball Post

Self played it safe. Somewhat smart with the "new" rules, emphasis on hand checking and touch fouls. Game is tied and Bari has half their points.

Parker = Paul George ?

Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif

Coach K needs to call Izzo and ask him how to give Cook the Keith Appling treatment. Cook thinks he's Derrick Rose.

Free throws killing us right now. And Quinn out here lookin' like Jermaine Cole.

Self found his PG in Mason. Lil' man workin'.

Parker = Paul George

Wut? PG is a freakish athlete that can ball; Parker ain't got the athleticism of PG...not even close. Dude is more Melo/ Pierce like somebody said earlier

Last edited:
Parker out there representing. He reminds me of a bron/melo hybrid; son is silky with the touch while finishing around the basket. Wiggins showing glimpses of his skillset, I wish he'd get more aggressive. Lots of talent on that team tho, seldon is legit, he'll definitely find his way to the L.

Need

Mason
Selden
Wiggins
Ellis
Embiid

Not a lot of shooting but very good defensively and in transition

Parker out there representing. He reminds me of a bron/melo hybrid; son is silky with the touch while finishing around the basket. Wiggins showing glimpses of his skillset, I wish he'd get more aggressive. Lots of talent on that team tho, seldon is legit, he'll definitely find his way to the L.

Bron/Melo hybrid?

So the greatest prospect ever? :lol:

Looks to me like a slower, less athetic lebron with a jumper. I wasnt sold on him before this game, buddy's putting on.

Wut? Not even close...PG is a freakish athlete that can ball; Parker ain't got the athleticism of PG...not even close. Dude is more Melo/ Pierce like somebody said earlier

Lol i know but hes more dc caron butler, i always hated that melo/pierce comparison because pierce has a lazy game & jabari plays better in the flow of the offense than melo does

Back
Top Bottom