The College Basketball Post

Watching Randle in HS he was starting to play on the wing a lot late in his career, when he brings out his skills on the wing combined with smashing the paint like he has, man :smh:

Gotta hit those free throws too

Randle looks like Playoff Z-Bo. And Playoff Z-Bo is a baaaaad man.

First thing that came to my mind and that's scary. I'm not sure who I would draft 1st if the draft was tonight a lot of talent this year loving all of this.

Mich. St. was in control for most of the game but Kentucky will be the better team down the road. Which is to be expected given the youth.

Sam Dekker is gonna be a problem.

Wiggins and Parker :smokin

All this basketball :smokin :smokin To start the year I feel these big matchups usually end up being blowouts. Kentucky fought back and made it close. Wisconsin and Florida is close at half. Hopefully this Kansas Duke game follows suit.

Last edited:
821427054.gif

Hood leading scorer for Duke. Sheed contributes with 10/6. Dawkins with two crucial threes.

Selden leads the Jayhawks. Wiggins has 16/6/4. Tharpe plays mediocre.

Sparty is going to get better. Cohesion. Camaraderie. Izzo rarely gets out coached in game. Payne plays best against better teams. Example: 4 games of death against ranked opponents last year. Appling has bought in pass first, referring. Harris' shot selection will get better. Drive, don't settle for outside jumpers. Not to mention the Mark Madsen dude with the hustle. Dawson. Trice. Valentine. Team defense is real. Transition offense is killer.

Sparty and VCU took two of my FF spots prior to the season start.

By January Kentucky should the best team in country.

Where are dudes pulling BS like this from? Y'all watch the games or just add up recruiting ranking numbers? What bright spots were taken from this game that show a high ceiling?

Only thing I took away is that Randle will get you 20/10 easy and Kentuckys rebounding and defense in the paint will be great. Other than that? Nothing else.

Points for improvement.

Team defense, not just in the second half.
Turnovers.
Spacing.
Transition D.
Touch fouls, watch your hands.
Aggression from Drew and Aaron.
More minutes for Lee in the rotation.

awwsome: I dislike Jalen Rose's comparison for Gary Harris. I don't see Beal. Beal was a much better shooter in HS. Although it didn't quite always show at UF.

Back
Top Bottom