The College Basketball Post

awwsome and Malta: What your FF preseason look like?

I had VCU, Sparty, Louisville, Cuse. That fourth selection being very tentative. I wanted to really say OK State or Memphis.

Yo If thornton or hairston tries & take a charge when they see andrew wiggins about to do his spin move i might lose my **** :smh: :lol:

That Kansas Strength and Conditioning coach going to turn Selden into a Thomas Robinson look alike, going to put size on Wiggins as well

I just need Bari to play composed, under control & not press.

Why am I cursed with Cock Vitale :smh:

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!?!?! [emoji]169[/emoji] Rawse |I

awwsome and Malta: What your FF preseason look like?

I had VCU, Sparty, Louisville, Cuse. That fourth selection being very tentative. I wanted to really say OK State or Memphis.

I need to see a good chunk of the top 25 and a couple conference games first.

F it, I'll say: MSU, Louisville, Kansas, and toss up between Duke/and a sleeper like VCU or Cuse

Craft or Ross.

America doesn't know about Ross yet. Boy gonna flourish with DeShaun gone.

Craft is my favorite PG to watch in all of college ball. Love the way he plays the position. It's too bad I have to root against him more often than not.

Last edited:
Jay: Interesting to see the effectiveness of Craft's on ball defense with an emphasis on hand checking and touch fouls.

Craft is my favorite PG to watch in all of college ball. Love the way he plays the position. It's too bad I have to root against him more often than not.

Craft gonna foul out every game with these new touch foul calls

Back
Top Bottom