The College Basketball Post

They really cannot do anything with Randle in the paint, he's going to foul out Payne and Valentine

Last edited:
BULLY, UNCLE, BULLY.

A lot like C-webb, doesn't get super high, but his power, size speed, body control, are off the charts.

Last edited:
I'm gonna need either of the Harrison twins to do ANYTHING good before this game is over.

Malta: You seem ready to discredit UK.

Ticky tack touch fouls have been called both ways. Example: Dakari.

Yes, Payne's foul trouble plays a factor.

Wildcats are playing better team defense. Better transition D. Cal made a good adjustment. Taking away Young's offense because he was playing poorly on D.

Nah not entirely discredit them. Their defense has been superb in the 2nd half, especially Willie in the middle. We still haven't seen anything good outside of Randle on offense tho (not buying Young's first half).

I'm not sure how much they can ride Randles coat tails all year tho. They have to be more balanced on offense and to be honest, I HATE Cal's dribble drive offense, especially with Harrison pulling his best Teague impersonation.

Just keep in mind once again this is the best comp the twins will face all year. Sparty is a title contender. And their guards all defend well.

I'ma cut the twins some slack for this game. I won't be a prisoner of the moment.

But still tho 
sick.gif

Young and Randle the only ppl that really nice on UK...everybody else jus livn off hype and gonna ride the wave all season...

Man these dudes on UK look rattled as hell 
laugh.gif
. Randle with the bonehead post D foul. 

Look at Indiana FLOURISHING. G. Harris to the league 
pimp.gif

Just keep in mind once again this is the best comp the twins will face all year. Sparty is a title contender. And their guards all defend well.

I'ma cut the twins some slack for this game. I won't be a prisoner of the moment.

But still tho :x

They've been bad on BOTH sides of the ball. Lack if lateral quickness, NO FIRST STEP WHAT SO EVER, EXTREMELY poor decision making, horrible defensively. Just Bad.

This isn't high school anymore.

You do know Drew is playing with a bone bruise in his knee.

If the twins play like this all season and don't grow/improve, fine. 3 games.

Outside of that reach, it appears Randle has grasped the heightened emphasis of hand checking in the post. He moves his feet well, positions himself well and has his arms up instead of out

Pretty much all the Calipari point gaurds stunk coming out the gate, Andrew Harrison has got time to make up for it, this basically his first time seeing a sophisticated well coached defense.

Back
Top Bottom