The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^What happened to the Clemson avy, big guy?
grin.gif

We on that again huh? i still got it actually, just waiting for football season to come back around!
happy.gif

In the meantime im gonna enjoy my Blue Devils spanking up on the Terps again, big guy!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

How bout them Gamecocks?! In what was the biggest home game in years, we dominated Kentucky. 2-0 vs. the Cats now and hopefully an SEC East title to boot.

Just getting back from the game, that's why I didn't post earlier.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by MBen32

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to ruin all of that "Maryland will make the NCAA Tourney talk"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

The Terps season is far from over buddy.

Im not trying to bash the terps or anything, but yall fans take yall performance in yall annual UNC and Duke Games.

Its a fact that yall always play well agaisnt us, but lay over for inferior teams. I can see yall possibly losing 2 out of the last 3 and dropping the firstone in the acc tournament
ohwell.gif

and in that case for the terps

/season!
happy.gif

confirmation

Marquette coach Buzz Williams said the senior will have season-ending surgery.

hey MBen, since compared to the lowly Terps, Duke is such a bigtime program and all... how many NCAA tournament games have you guys won in the last coupleseasons?

nerd.gif

surely you didn't lose to inferior teams, right? because according to you, that's something Maryland would do...

Question:

WHY has Buzz not given minutes to Acker or Cubillian????

Like seriously, did he think he was gona keep goin on without foul trouble or an injury??

Crean let those 2 play..

Originally Posted by jville819

yes. yes it is
IYO, who do you see winning it?
hey MBen, since compared to the lowly Terps, Duke is such a bigtime program and all... how many NCAA tournament games have you guys won in the last couple seasons?

nerd.gif

surely you didn't lose to inferior teams, right? because according to you, that's something Maryland would do...

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In the past couple years, how many NCAA Tournament games have yall played?
laugh.gif

and to answer your question, we won 1 tourney game in the past two years.
How many times have yall beat Morgan State in the past couple years?
laugh.gif

Come on now...We all know who the ACC player of the year is....

happy.gif

Lets hope he doesn't get shafted
smh.gif

Toney Douglas has to be in that conversation too.

yes. yes it is
hey MBen, since compared to the lowly Terps, Duke is such a bigtime program and all... how many NCAA tournament games have you guys won in the last couple seasons?

nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When was the last time Duke won a National Championship? Maryland?

I'll admit that Duke is one of the greatest/most historic programs in the country, but Duke's "fans" act like they never lose.

You have no business being a Duke fan anyways. Bandwagon hopper.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

yes. yes it is

nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
When was the last time Duke won a National Championship? Maryland?

I'll admit that Duke is one of the greatest/most historic programs in the country, but Duke's "fans" act like they never lose.

You have no business being a Duke fan anyways. Bandwagon hopper.

MBen32 checking in(reached the post limit)

indifferent.gif
C'mon man let's not bring history into this one...wealready know who wins this battle..idc who won the most recent championship.

and exactly how am i a bandwagon hopper? because i root for clemson football and duke basketball??
laugh.gif
c'mon dog, let it go! it's already been explained!
wink.gif

Its about to be Murder if Toney doesn't win.

JK. I'm cool with TD or Teague but Henderson is not winning this year no way.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Duke fans act like they never lose? Que?
Excuse me, that was a bad choice of words.

There are just too many got damn Duke fans around that root for them for no other reason than their history of winning (no affiliation with the state of NC orthe University). Duke fans are pretty much the Yankees/Cowboys of college basketball, it seems like everyone likesthem. Whatever, I'm tired of arguing with fans of ACC rivals. I'm just going to enjoy the final month of this great sport.

For the Terps to make the tournament, we've got to win two out of our last three. If one of those wins are over Wake Forest, I'd say we're safe. If the two wins are against NC State and UVA on the road, we'll have to win a game in the ACC tournament to really feel safe. I can't wait to see howthings play out, and hopefully we'll be dancing in March.

EDIT:
capt.9444eea3552f4442bdb37c2b8065915c.duke_maryland_basketball_mdrc109.jpg

The hell kinda defense is that?

Terps are surprisingly far from out of it. Between the 3 bubble teams (MD/MiamiVTech), I bet 2 teams will get in and VTech has UNC, Duke and FSU to close outthe season. That being said, MD's still firmly on the bubble and still has to earn a slot.

ACC POY is really between Teague, Hansbrough and Lawson. Rice, Douglas and McClinton might all get left out not only off the POY talks, but first team as well,which is pretty wild.

Originally Posted by AirGordon10

Durant getting his jersey retired?
grin.gif

capt.eb01b935f461438db07ef4e77fc26c94.texas_tech_texas_basketball_txes109.jpg
As an individual...he's probably one of...if not the the most storied player in their history. Or are you one of those people who believe thatindividuals shouldn't get recognized unless the team won a championship or something.

Back
Top Bottom