The College Basketball Post

eek.gif
eek.gif
just saw the broken ankles
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

My boy just called me n said Jermaine Taylor dropped 45 tonite.

I gotta catch the coach speraw show this week gad damn

Damn AJ ."WHY YOU DO THAT?!?!"
smh.gif

BUT ON A MORE SERIOUS LEVEL AND CLOSER TO HOME...

HOW IN THE #$%@ ARE YOU 6-11 AND LET A 6-7 PLAYER GO STRAIGHT UP WITH YOU AND YOU NOT COME OUT THE AGGRESSOR AND VICTOR????? PLEASE TELL ME HOW! ZOUBECK?????

SOFT #@% BIG LITTLE MEN
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

sick.gif
@ the cross. Price pointing at dude on the ground...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u caught that too??

Announcers were saying how he just looked at McNeal...no...homie POINTED at duke while he was sliding backwards...

*Cake, I agree w. you....no way Zoubeck should have had his shot blocked by a 6'7" cat
smh.gif

Dre, or any other Duke fan....has coach K ever had a 6'10" or taller player ACTUALLY be a good/great athlete for the blue devils?

sick.gif
laugh.gif
word... that %$%% is like a reflex
laugh.gif

it doesn't matter... _'s could be playing a bunch of old white dudes in a country club. if you hit somebody with the cross, you gotta point em out like"Got 'em!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
u caught that too??

Announcers were saying how he just looked at McNeal...no...homie POINTED at duke while he was sliding backwards...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...I just caught that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

J, the closest player to what you described (6-10) would be Sheldon. thats about as athletically/effective as it gets. Casey Sahnders was pretty athletic buthe was trash so meh. Boozer was 6-9 and Elton was 6-8 so... yea thats about where it ends.
ohwell.gif

Brian **!@#%* Zoubek ... the absence of pigmentation really harms us

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had to ruin all of that "Maryland will make the NCAA Tourney talk"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but on a serious note, good win for the devils! Henderson's performance was
eek.gif
(ACC Player of the Year?
nerd.gif
)
Elliot Williams with numerous big plays down the stretch, im happy to see the kid get a chance and take advantage of it
pimp.gif

Singler and Scheyer played very shaky, we need them to get some consistency in there play and match it with Henderson and Williams
ohwell.gif

These last 3 games are big for us before going into tourney time! I would love to get all 3 of these, including the finale in Chapel Hill on seniornight
pimp.gif
and clinch atleast a share of that ACC regular seasontitle
happy.gif

oh yeah, i almost forgot...Goodluck in The N.I.T, Terps
happy.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How bout them Gamecocks?! In what was the biggest home game in years, we dominated Kentucky. 2-0 vs. theCats now and hopefully an SEC East title to boot.

Just getting back from the game, that's why I didn't post earlier.

Back
Top Bottom