The College Basketball Post

indifferent.gif
that was not a CHARGE!

Ty Lawson is pretty consistent with the 3 this year.

Jack is a problem though.......hopefully he does well in the league

SMH.
smh.gif

Miami would've won and McClinton would've dropped 50+ if his teammates didn't keep jacking up ill advised shots instead of feeding #33.
mad.gif

and I've never said this before, but, Duke and UNC are the two most CORNY teams in the country.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Ty Lawson is pretty consistent with the 3 this year.

Jack is a problem though.......hopefully he does well in the league

he will for sure.

I love all the hate too
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

SMH.
smh.gif

Miami would've won and McClinton would've dropped 50+ if his teammates didn't keep jacking up ill advised shots instead of feeding #33.
mad.gif

and I've never said this before, but, Duke and UNC are the two most CORNY teams in the country.
Explain?

Originally Posted by dreClark

I hate nights when Duke loses and UNC wins

smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
You should be used to it by now Dre.

Over the past three seasons from February-April, Duke is 16-16 and UNC is 31-7.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

don't worry about it my man.

sour grapes
Yeah, but I am still kind of interested to hear his opinions as to why UNC and Duke are corny.

February-April, Duke is 16-16
eek.gif
On my end, As far as the UNC dislike, until Hansbrough leaves...
I always liked/respected UNC and Roy...until that douche showed up. I'll go back to appreciating the program when he's gone.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

eek.gif
On my end, As far as the UNC dislike, until Hansbrough leaves...
I always liked/respected UNC and Roy...until that douche showed up. I'll go back to appreciating the program when he's gone.

this will be a good chance for me to get an answer if you dont mind. I've always wanted to know what people absolutely hate about hansbrough. I mean as acarolina fan, I can even see people hating green or lawson 10x more because of how arrogant and cocky they may seem. But hansbrough never argues or talks backto anyone..hasn't committed flagrants, and for the most part will never argue a call. Then theres the camp who says he 'travels every time and getsevery call.' Even if that was true, is that on him?

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gabers

I love nights when Duke loses and UNC wins

smile.gif
smile.gif
pimp.gif

I agree wholeheartedly
smokin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
You should be used to it by now Dre.

Over the past three seasons from February-April, Duke is 16-16 and UNC is 31-7.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

eek.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I've grown to dislike Hansbrough over this past season.

He takes the dumbest shots, refuses to pass out of double and triple teams, isn't as good of a rebounder as he has been in the past, and just has anincredibly ugly game.

However, I appreciate that he plays hard and can draw non-flopping charges at big points in the game.

He takes the dumbest shots, refuses to pass out of double and triple teams, isn't as good of a rebounder as he has been in the past, and just has an incredibly ugly game.

However, I appreciate that he plays hard and can draw non-flopping charges at big points in the game.
I'd like to see more efficient offensive numbers and decisions also. I'm just trying to figure out how people can hate him

He takes the dumbest shots, refuses to pass out of double and triple teams, isn't as good of a rebounder as he has been in the past, and just has an incredibly ugly game.

QFT

My friends always claim I'm not a real UNC fan because I don't like Psycho T. I'm glad he hustles and plays hard but sometimes his selfishnesshurts the team.

Back
Top Bottom