The College Basketball Post

I never thought I would say this but Sylven is very good. He really has been one of the best freshmen in the country on the low, too bad is team is straighttrash.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

I never thought I would say this but Sylven is very good. He really has been one of the best freshmen in the country on the low, too bad is team is straight trash.
Why Landesburg chose UVA I have no idea, but I'll see him in person at the UVA/WF game.
pimp.gif

The 6-5 Stephenson, ranked No. 1 in the nation by Hoop Scoop and No. 9 by Rivals, confirmed that he will visit Kansas Feb. 21 for the team's gameagainst Nebraska. The news was first reported Thursday by ZAGSBLOG.

"Oh, yeah," said Stephenson, who scored a game-high 21 points on 9-of-23 shooting and grabbed 10 rebounds.

"I can see myself fitting in their progam. They play as a team and they're just willing to win, so I'm just going to see what they're aboutand see how can I fit into the program."

Kansas head coach Bill Self and assistant Joe Dooley had an in-home visit with the Stephensons last fall and Self laterwatched Lincoln lose to Duncanville (Texas) earlier this year on ESPN.

"I'm thinking about going to play with Bill Self," Stephenson said. "I think he'll change me around and [make me] be a smarter playerand more focused."

Stephenson's list now consists of St. John's, Kansas, Maryland and USC and he has said he could announce March 21 after the PSAL championship gameat Madison Square Garden, assuming Lincoln gets there.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

The 6-5 Stephenson, ranked No. 1 in the nation by Hoop Scoop and No. 9 by Rivals, confirmed that he will visit Kansas Feb. 21 for the team's game against Nebraska. The news was first reported Thursday by ZAGSBLOG.

"Oh, yeah," said Stephenson, who scored a game-high 21 points on 9-of-23 shooting and grabbed 10 rebounds.

"I can see myself fitting in their progam. They play as a team and they're just willing to win, so I'm just going to see what they're about and see how can I fit into the program."

Kansas head coach Bill Self and assistant Joe Dooley had an in-home visit with the Stephensons last fall and Self later watched Lincoln lose to Duncanville (Texas) earlier this year on ESPN.

"I'm thinking about going to play with Bill Self," Stephenson said. "I think he'll change me around and [make me] be a smarter player and more focused."

Stephenson's list now consists of St. John's, Kansas, Maryland and USC and he has said he could announce March 21 after the PSAL championship game at Madison Square Garden, assuming Lincoln gets there.
thumbsupag3.jpg

4%20Thumbs%20Up.jpg

Finally put up some points today. Too bad it was against DePaul.

But still Glad to see Preston w/ 19 and T-Will get some much needed rest. Earl 2 assist away from a triple double.

Man, what a comeback finish after that sluggish first half start.

Trapani, Jackson, and the dude Tyrese all played great in the second half.

Tyrese is killing us, its starting to look like we've hit that wall, K better do something quick fast and in a hurry

This is the time of the year that the threes stop falling which means trouble

These last 5 games out of Duke have been pathetic
indifferent.gif
Scheyer has been giving us nothing and Nolan is just sorry

Back
Top Bottom