The College Basketball Post

smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
@ Duke.

Tonight is the night i have come to the conclusion that, this team just is not that good.

A top 10 ranking is not warranted for this squad..no way in hell we are one of the 10 best teams in the country
sick.gif

It's time for K to re-elvauate his recruiting methods
tired.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

Just got back from the BC game.....Great Win for us....Hopefully we dont go on a losing streak like we did when we beat UNC.....SMH

McClinton
mad.gif
, hopefully Carolina can weather another McClinton night of jumpers, floaters, and everything else
he does. Gat damned Jack will go for at least 25 tonight

A miracle happened today. Virginia won. Sylven is a monster on the floor with really nobody around him to take off the pressure. His jumper is coming aroundtoo.

Originally Posted by gabers

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
Hans get swatted and knocked to the ground

It was a foul though
grin.gif
i thought so too.. but Hans has about 5000000 no calls coming after all the bull he's gotten away with 4 years of throwing his ugly $@% bodyinto people.

Originally Posted by gabers

laugh.gif
Hans get swatted and knocked to the ground

It was a foul though
grin.gif
i thought so too.. but Hans has about 5000000 no calls coming after all the bull he's gotten away with 4 years of throwing his ugly $@% body into people.
Oh he definitely has the happiest feet in the history of college basketball, but dude does get hacked more
than almost anybody and they hardly ever call it. So I would say it evens out in the end.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

now maybe certain people will realize that you can lose on any given night in the ACC
what, does that make the conference better that originally thought? Cause all we heard was how top heavy it was, now that top isn't lookin asgood.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by AJ27526

now maybe certain people will realize that you can lose on any given night in the ACC
what, does that make the conference better that originally thought? Cause all we heard was how top heavy it was, now that top isn't lookin as good.
i didn't say that

and duke 'on the top'?
roll.gif

Was everyone not riding that UNC, Duke, Wake trio??

that's what i'm sayin, Duke and Wake aren't lookin as good now.

Miami's got this
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom