The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Louisville should shoot more 3's.
laugh.gif
brick...brick...brick...
laugh.gif
We don't have that shooter. I have no clue whereJerry Smith is at this year.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I have no clue where Jerry Smith is at this year.
i just saw him...on the bench...where his %%! belongs. i guess Preston Knowles kinda took his minutes, he plays better D and he can shoot just asgood. plus he's not a $#*++.

rebounding killed the 'Cuse this game.

When you give up 20-something offensive rebounds, you're gonna lose. I don't care who you are.

We should have won this game.

As usual, I blame the horrible home court advantage we have at the Dome. I've whined about this many times when we had the Official 'Cuse post going.The crowd there is large... But there's no intimidation factor whatsoever. No chants. No tradition. Nothing.

I have no clue where Jerry Smith is at this year.
i just saw him...on the bench...where his %%! belongs. i guess Preston Knowles kinda took his minutes, he plays better D and he can shoot just as good. plus he's not a $#*++.

rebounding killed the 'Cuse this game.
roll.gif
Yeah Preston's my dude. I have two sons and I tellthem to watch Preston when he's in the game. Dude is relentless on D.

Never thought we'd be 6-0 in the BE, but I'll take it.

This 'Cuse team is so inconsistent its frustrating. They should have won this game. TWill hit em with the dagger and literally sucked the gravity out ofthe dome. The 'Cuse crowd is garbage. Like Shuges said there's no tradition. Its just full of **** on their blackberrys and drunken frat boys. Now youguys see why I complain so much about it. MSG crowd is the best in all of sports. The only reason I put up with the student section is because the tickets arecheap.

As usual 'Cuse's IQ dropped toward the end of the game. Jonny trying to compensate at the end for the poor game he played. I want to see Mookie andKris get more time. I honestly see Mookie considering a transfer if he continues to rot on the bench. How can anyone like Devendorf? I go to the school andhate him. Idiot on and off the court. The crowd got mad when he got called for two blatant push offs. I think Rautins is going to miss a few games or worse.He just collapsed on the floor. This team is looking like it will fizzle before the BET which is not good at all.

mad.gif
I can go on and on.

My son Malik came to play today, but we still lost. We still don't even have a win in conference play. I knew this year would be bad, but it just feels offto see IU this bad. Crean will have us contending by next year hopefully.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

roll.gif
pimp.gif

The funniest part is the fact that he got up like he was going to do something. You're not fooling anybody, Chase.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.. I'm not even gonna laugh.. _ Woulda been fighting after that

Florida is on fire

I agree Rell.

Jimmy needs to give those guys some burn. I suspect Joseph isn't a hard worker though (look at that free throw percentage
sick.gif
). So Jimmy is not gonna rewardhim with pt.

We have 4 losses now. But 3 are in conference and 1 was that fluke to Cleveland St on the half court heave. So I think we're still in good shape.

Next 4 games are at Providence, WVU at home, at Nova, and at UConn. Yikes.

Three out of 4 with one of the wins being against UConn would put us in great position for the stretch run.

Realistically though, a split is probably what we can expect.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

The funniest part is the fact that he got up like he was going to do something. You're not fooling anybody, Chase.
roll.gif

roll.gif

��
if that was anyone else dude would of got a beat down chase soft @!% wasnt going to do @*@%

but anways how the %$$# did zona comeback and win that?
eek.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Chase was about show him how San Diego gets down.

Louisville should shoot more 3's.
laugh.gif
brick...brick...brick...
laugh.gif
We don't have that shooter. I have no clue where Jerry Smith is at this year.

Great win for my Cards today. Also your right, where in the hell is Jerry at? I love it when people ask this question! Everyone is on the Louisville bandwagonnow. EVERYONE. And our best shooter is havin the worst slump of his career. We know Jerry will come out of his slump and starting hitting the shots like weknow he can, and thats what should be scary about Louisville. We are 6-0 in the BEast, without our best outside shooter!

When Jerry starts hitting his stride again, it will open up more shots for McGee, Sosa, TWill, which will open up the inside more for Clark and Samuels. Yallthink UL is playing good now? We havent even reached our potential. This team should be scary in March
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

good to see Thabeet get his mouth shut. I dont care if they won, that arrogant bum got put into place and it was good to see
smh.gif

also, you wont hear me say this often but I loved seeing the devils destroy vasquez...talk about getting put into place
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom