The College Basketball Post

Knew Heels were in trouble second they threw up the 2-15 on 3s stat for the Devils. Law of averages don’t play.

Whens the last time yall saw a college score reach 100 in regulation ...

2nd 2:58
Lipscomb 96
FGCU 89

Whens the last time yall saw a college score reach 100 in regulation ...

2nd 2:58
Lipscomb 96
FGCU 89
lipscomb and FGCU have hit 100 like once or twice each i think. and lipscomb has hit 90+ in at least like 10 games. their pace is insanely high. lipscomb is at #7. citadel is #2 in pace, they literally just shoot 3's every play, and they've been in at least 5+ 100+ point games i can recall this year.

if you wanna go real majors, OU has done it like 3 times at least. kansas dropped 100 on em couple weeks ago too.

100 is not unheard of at all

I just watched the Big 10 Championship at Muhammad Ali from Michigans house with his older brother. He is one of my best friends. It is awesome to see someone so close to be doing so well on the big stage.

If Michigan keeps playing D and making their 3's, they have a legit shot at making a Final Four run in the tournament.

All-ACC
First Team
Marvin Bagley III, Duke, 280*
Jerome Robinson, Boston College, 273
Luke Maye, North Carolina, 246
Joel Berry II, North Carolina, 223
Kyle Guy, Virginia, 168

Second Team
Tyus Battle, Syracuse, 159
Marcquise Reed, Clemson, 143
Devon Hall, Virginia, 129
Wendell Carter, Jr., Duke, 126
Justin Robinson, Virginia Tech, 123

Third Team
Grayson Allen, Duke, 119
Matt Farrell, Notre Dame, 89
Ty Jerome, Virginia, 67
Josh Okogie, Georgia Tech, 57
Omer Yurtseven, NC State, 54

Player of the Year
Marvin Bagley III, Duke, 37
Jerome Robinson, Boston College, 14
Luke Maye, North Carolina, 5
Devon Hall, Virginia, 1

Coach of the Year
Tony Bennett, Virginia, 47
Brad Brownell, Clemson, 8
Kevin Keatts, NC State, 2

I just watched the Big 10 Championship at Muhammad Ali from Michigans house with his older brother. He is one of my best friends. It is awesome to see someone so close to be doing so well on the big stage.

If Michigan keeps playing D and making their 3's, they have a legit shot at making a Final Four run in the tournament.

Repped for the Kemba avy

That's awesome. I think he's gonna be one the more under appreciated guys to come through Michigan.

That's awesome. I think he's gonna be one the more under appreciated guys to come through Michigan.

Muhammad is a really good kid. His dad trained his older brother too, which was my childhood friend, college basketball teammate, and roommate. He ended up scoring 1,000 points in 3 years at the D2 level. It's like his dad refined his training method with Muhammad, and Muhammad took it to the next level. His dad did a great job, and is a huge part of his success.

Muhammad could have been an NFL football player too if his dad would have let him. He made him stop playing in the 8th grade, because he wanted him to concentrate on football. He could still be developed into an NFL wide receiver IMO

lipscomb and FGCU have hit 100 like once or twice each i think. and lipscomb has hit 90+ in at least like 10 games. their pace is insanely high. lipscomb is at #7. citadel is #2 in pace, they literally just shoot 3's every play, and they've been in at least 5+ 100+ point games i can recall this year.

if you wanna go real majors, OU has done it like 3 times at least. kansas dropped 100 on em couple weeks ago too.

100 is not unheard of at all

I dont follow either of those teams, had no idea Of their style outside of dunk city few years ago. Not saying its unheard of either, but the typical gane you see on a nightly basis dmteams are barely scraping past 60 (70 on a good night)

I dont follow either of those teams, had no idea Of their style outside of dunk city few years ago. Not saying its unheard of either, but the typical gane you see on a nightly basis dmteams are barely scraping past 60 (70 on a good night)

You know the ACC though?

Back
Top Bottom