The College Basketball Post

he just had a follow up dunk allen.

but already in this half, he's scored in every possible way you can score.

got 15 with 4 minutes left in the half, the same number of points Georgia got.

He's turned himself into an incredible college player. No doubt about it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Harrelson, Miller, and Galloway all on the court now

Miller's the only one BG let's play thru mistakes...the others get the hook quick.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
When Galloway started earlier in the year he would play like 2minutes then not get off the bench the rest of the game.
Miller's been a dissapointment imo, but he should get better.

me and my boys have nicknamed him Kevin Couryway (remember when Mark Coury would start, come right out, and never see the floor again?)
laugh.gif

Miller kinda had a breakout game against those bums from Knoxville, but of course it got overlooked with Jodie's performance.

this game's over at half-time. Georgia's pitiful.

Originally Posted by Kis Open Doors

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ dude's brother going on the court

you must not know ball if you think Pitt is overrated.

Pittsburgh is overrated IMO. Nothing but hype.
how are they hyped? before the season started nobody was talking about them. if you want to talk about hype then its UNC. thats the only teamanyone mentioned and obviously deservingly so. Pitt has played well and moved up to where they deserved to be. i dont see how thats hype

roll.gif
Mark Coury, Certified Bum.. I remember he put up like 13 and 10 thefirst game of the season last year.
And this Georgia team
sick.gif

I think it runs from Tuesday-Saturday this year will all the teams.

9-16 on tuesday, 5-8 play the winners Wednesday, 1-4 get byes till Thursday.

we'll def have to set somethin up.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I think the way to go with that is just scalp what we wana see/need.
from my experiences with the SEC tourney, best way to go is to find loser fans of the first game and try to buy their passes. but i know theit's a little different with the BET being a better tourney.

Meeks with another 3 ball.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by Kis Open Doors

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ dude's brother going on the court

you must not know ball if you think Pitt is overrated.

Pittsburgh is overrated IMO. Nothing but hype.
how are they hyped? before the season started nobody was talking about them. if you want to talk about hype then its UNC. thats the only team anyone mentioned and obviously deservingly so. Pitt has played well and moved up to where they deserved to be. i dont see how thats hype

Short term hype most people are referring to. It was a coupling of Georgetown beating UConn and looking extremely impressive and then Pitt beating them downin DC the same week.

I still like Pitt as a Final Four team and one of the few teams to win it all.

Bandwagon is leaving the station. Only a few tickets left....

NCAA+Basketball+Tournament+East+Regional+Charlotte+-MXClZ33tlPl.jpg

200803272328845268968-pf.h2.jpg

I think Wake Forest is really good. Better than Pitt in my opinion. Both teams could be dangerous come The Big Dance in March.

Meh, closest we could get was 8 and then Villanova took off.

Good luck Seton Hall, hopefully my dude Eugene Harvey goes in.

damn, you kinda hard on him...i think he's been playing solid all season, esp now that he's learned to play with Pat. they work the @#$# outta thathigh-low.

but i ain't really asking to much outta Stevenson...block some shots, grab some boards, and get some dunks.

If we had a big time point guard and decent center we would be a good team. The IQ's of some of these players is just pathetic (Dele, Evans) Plus there areplenty of guys over matched (Ty, Phil) Half of the time Justin just doesn't care and plays 60%. DJ and Paris are both good players, but def. not number 1and 2 options. Malik's an efficient point guard, but he shouldn't be playing 38 minutes a game. He would be most effective in that Russel Robinson typerole. I like Q, I think he'll develop into a good player. The staff has to go, they're way over their heads.

Back
Top Bottom