The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by tmay407

Be on the look out for a video of Blake Griffin almost making Bryan Davis his @%@!+...Blake caught the ball around the elbow, took a couple of dribbles and took off...Bryan Davis slides over to take the charge, and gets a mouthful of Griffin's nuts. Luckily Griffin back-rimmed the dunk and got a charge called...That could have been really, really ugly.

Found a pic:

bilde

I did all of these at once when that happened:
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Same here, I was like
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
& then he went to the bench you could see his teammates asking
him about it. He exploded outta nowhere!

^ seen it. Dude took one dribble and "dumptruck on a trampolined."
whoever was calling it was like "that's gotta be the best missed dunk I ever seen" but I don't think it was that serious.

WAKE BETTER JUMP DUKE.

UNC about to stomp Miami. Danny Green Long Island
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

Any updates on how the Pac-10 games are going right now?
I'm watching USC and Arizona. It's halftime with Zona up 3. Budinger is playing without his vagina today, and looks pretty good, eventhough he is still not near aggressive enough. Nic Wise is still looking like he has regressed and is turning the ball over as much as he is dropping dimes.

USC is just full of underacheivers. After seeing him play a few times now, I really don't see how Derozan projects in the NBA. He looks athletic, but notall that explosive, and I don't know if I've seen him make a shot at 18 feet or further.

I've really had enough of this basketball today. Everyone disappoints. I'm going to get drunk.

Originally Posted by haiti5

uhh i need a video of that ..looks crazy
From the replay it showed at the stadium, it looked like Blake grabbed Bryan's head (while he was in the air) and pulled it over to his nuts
laugh.gif

In case you don't know, I wasn't really calling you a white person. It's a quote from the Lone Ranger that people often use.

Back
Top Bottom