The College Basketball Post

Anyone just sick of Ed Hightower's antics and trying to be the show while making calls?

...Cahill needs to be suspended after today tho....Monroe vehemently denied saying a word post game and Cahill's back was to the bench.

Anyone just sick of Ed Hightower's antics and trying to be the show while making calls?

...Cahill needs to be suspended after today tho....Monroe vehemently denied saying a word post game and Cahill's back was to the bench.
i couldnt agree more..he is reaching joey crawford status to me.. i think he let dickie v fill his head up alil too much.

i feel like someone from behind the bench said something and cahill jus blew his whistle too quick , and i hate when refs dont let players talk to eachother..like come on nolan smith grew up with these guys hoopin and he cant say nuthin *@%%$ its basketball!

sosa fell off sooooo hard..damn u pitinio!! i swear he was good his frosh yr.
laugh.gif
dude looks like its his first college game..EVERY GAME

This dude Levance Fields got the same nasty +## braids like Jim Jones.

What do ya'll make of Earl Clark on the next level? Do you think he'll fare better than Shawne Williams?

What do ya'll make of Earl Clark on the next level? Do you think he'll fare better than Shawne Williams?
it depends how hard he works..he has the tools to be very good.

Edgar Sosa's career (and my fanaticism for him) went down the drain after he missed the last two free throws versus Acie Law and Texas A&M two yearsago. He had like 30 some points and was 10-10 at the line and missed the last two that would have tied the game...

that is a good comparison at this point. hopefully Earl develops a perimiter game
well draftnet says his skill set is similar to danny granger
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Edgar Sosa's career (and my fanaticism for him) went down the drain after he missed the last two free throws versus Acie Law and Texas A&M two years ago. He had like 30 some points and was 10-10 at the line and missed the last two that would have tied the game...
the curse of d wash
laugh.gif
i honestly think pitino just killed his ego..along with not developing his pg skills at all

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This dude Levance Fields got the same nasty +## braids like Jim Jones.

nba_g_jwright_200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom