The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This dude Levance Fields got the same nasty +## braids like Jim Jones.

What do ya'll make of Earl Clark on the next level? Do you think he'll fare better than Shawne Williams?
nba_g_jwright_200.jpg

Ehh, not a good comparison IMO.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This dude Levance Fields got the same nasty +## braids like Jim Jones.

What do ya'll make of Earl Clark on the next level? Do you think he'll fare better than Shawne Williams?
nba_g_jwright_200.jpg

WHOA CHILL MY SON JU JU DOES NOT AGREE
grin.gif

Very surprised L-Ville won this, but like somebody else said... Pitt lost this one more than L-Ville won it. Road games are a beast for even the best teams inthe nation..biggest consequence of this game is that Duke will be the new #1 and the ESPN slurping will go up a few more notches for that program and the ACConce again.

Saw this a mile away.

L'ville is schizo but they have talent plus they were at home.
On top of that, with Syracuse looming on Monday, this was a classic trap game for Pitt.

Glad L'ville clipped 'em. I hope we can continue their losing streak now on Monday.

So are the UL fans gonna rush here?
laugh.gif

I knew our fans wouldn't rush, doesn't happen often in basketball.

What a clutch shot for Earl Clark on his 21st birthday.

Be on the look out for a video of Blake Griffin almost making Bryan Davis his @%@!+...Blake caught the ball around the elbow, took a couple of dribbles andtook off...Bryan Davis slides over to take the charge, and gets a mouthful of Griffin's nuts. Luckily Griffin back-rimmed the dunk and got a chargecalled...That could have been really, really ugly.

Found a pic:

bilde

I did all of these at once when that happened:
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom