The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

I thought Jason Clark showed alot out there today, didnt seem to get rattled and make boneheaded plays like Sapp and was knocking down some shots unlike Wright.
for the most part. but he is an ugly dribbler
laugh.gif
not sure if it was just today, but he was all over the place in the first half in particular,like in duke's half of the court, he was just sloppy dribbling the ball

I can't question the offense.

Results speak for themselves. We our bad when we stand around and watch like happens with Dajuan sometimes. It's constant motion. IMO the ball is in hishands enough when he's out there. Just not in a traditional post way. Defense is where this team needs improve.

Guess what?
[font=Arial,Helvetica]DURHAM, N.C. - After John Thompson III and referee John Cahill had a long conversation, a fan in the first row yelled something at the referee. Thompson was promptly called for a technical, prompting cries of outrage from the entire Georgetown bench and even some on press row.

[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]UPDATE: Tech appears to have been on Monroe, which goes down as his fourth personal.[/font]

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Guess what?
[font=Arial,Helvetica]DURHAM, N.C. - After John Thompson III and referee John Cahill had a long conversation, a fan in the first row yelled something at the referee. Thompson was promptly called for a technical, prompting cries of outrage from the entire Georgetown bench and even some on press row.

[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]UPDATE: Tech appears to have been on Monroe, which goes down as his fourth personal.[/font]

that's ridiculous. that ended our comeback with a quickness.

chris wright couldnt get past my grandmother in the 2nd half..they deserved to lose..gtown has about 3 guys out there who really fit the princeton/gtownoffense..dudes dont cut hard at all
laugh.gif
..they tried to get in the open floor against a team that runs for a living

my guy scheyer
pimp.gif
Northbrook STAND UP! MAZAL TOV!

Originally Posted by outkast9984

hey allen.... does georgetown rely tha much on monroe? cause it seemed like when he wasnt there they werent playing as well.... thought you would know since you are a fan and all

the 5 spot is big in this offense. from Jeff to Roy to Greg, the team will struggle without the main option out there.

yall are critiquing the wrong side of the ball tho. other than a few lazy TO's, offensively the team was fine.

and there might a little bit too high of expectations out there, i only thought this team wins 20 (regular season) coming into the year...and right now stillstaring 20/21 wins right in the face. We were not supposed to win today.

Sounds like free throws got to Georgetown, too? They most likely cost A&M the game today...

Also, an absolutely terrible call by one of the refs didn't help either...A&M gets within 2, and forces a stop with the ball going out of bounds offGriffins leg. The ref right in front of the play calls it OU ball, Austin Johnson knocks down a 3 to go up 5...momentum killed...

Ogelsby is REALLY annoying.

He's always wildly waving his hands for the rock.

And every time he doesn't get it, he has this exasperated arm-throwing motion then a dirty look at whoever didn't pass to him.

Watch him run around w/o the ball for a bit and you'll see what I mean.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Yo allen, do you have MLB Network?

Turn it on...
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
i was just gonna make a thread being like...KLJ AND ALLEN - GO TO MLB NETWORK

clemson fans look crazy ...

wake forest is mad talented but you see that they're young ...

they should have pushed the lead out to 20... now we have a ball game

wow .....

wow ....

if that dunk would have been completed
eek.gif

teague ... u letting me down
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ lavin saying deion sanders
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Ogelsby is REALLY annoying.

He's always wildly waving his hands for the rock.

And every time he doesn't get it, he has this exasperated arm-throwing motion then a dirty look at whoever didn't pass to him.

Watch him run around w/o the ball for a bit and you'll see what I mean.

i noticted that too.....than he looks like an %%!*%#% when he continues to miss
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom