The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by J0E HUSTLE

Ummm my game just froze on a Reese's commercial
smh.gif
That commercial froze on my screen as well. Had me craving a Reese's cup though.
laugh.gif

Georgetown just can't seem to beat the elite teams...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Was Lance Thomas some sort of offensive juggernaut coming out of HS?

laugh.gif
I wouldn't say he was a juggernaut, but like any superior talente he put up nice numbers. He just screamed potential in high school he was the typicalbouncy, athletic guy that you would think develops into a 3. He is also responsible for his own progress, but I bet K was selling to him that he'd be a 3.

G'Town won the first 15 minutes.

And won the 2nd half.

We know what happened in between.

Not mad at all about how we played. Learning experience. Shot 51% against statistically the best defense in the country. Rebounding was better as well.

Sapp is CRUCIAL going forward.

Back to the Big East.

Like I've said, all year....Duke is Duke and do what they do extremely well.

That said, another March flame out is entirely possible.

good game GU fans, Summers is something special. Sapp went Casper on you guys today. Does anyone know if this game will be taking place in DC next year. it wasfun to watch this year

Georgetown just can't seem to beat the elite teams...
are you ******ed? First off we already beat two top 10 teams.

Second of all...8 outa 10 guys are freshmen or sophomores..

we've played more top 25 teams than ANYONE and have the toughest SOS.

We lost to the #1 team in the country, the #2 team in the country, at a team that has a 45+ home game winning streak and to Tennessee in November.

Is that to be ashamed of?

yeah, series will be continued in DC next year.

OSU and Baylor are playing an amazing game. Amazing because neither team is trying to win.

Nevermind, Page just hit a big three to put OSU up one. Unreal.

this is my first time watching wake or clemson this year

wake looks pretty athletic ... remind me of a street ball team ...

hope its a good game w/ refs letting them play

Damn Allen, your boys do not know how to feed Greg.

If y'all had any good guard play that game was yours. And that bench was not looking good either. I thought Jason Clark would do some things this year butboy had rough game.

again, He doesn't need it on the block.

he being on the court was plenty enough...unfortunately, some people didn't allow that..

what Georgetown shot when Greg was on the floor?

65%

I thought Jason Clark would do some things this year but boy had rough game.
disagree. He played well, just sloppy with his handle. Sapp (mostly) and Wright were who to blame today.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

again, He doesn't need it on the block.

he being on the court was plenty enough...unfortunately, some people didn't allow that..

what Georgetown shot when Greg was on the floor?

65%

I thought Jason Clark would do some things this year but boy had rough game.
disagree. He played well, just sloppy with his handle. Sapp (mostly) and Wright were who to blame today.

Either way, he ain't touching the rock enough in scoring situations, there is no debating that. Duke had 0 post players who could defend him down low, andthey didn't get him the touches he needed. I don't care how well they shot, he needs to score more for them to win.

And either way the ball handling needs to be stepped up if you guys want to comepete with the big boys. Your a second tier team right now with the potentialof a first tier team. Still not a bad position you guys are in right now considering your doing better than originally predicted but every game is a battlefrom here on out.

Big East basketball
smh.gif

I thought Jason Clark showed alot out there today, didnt seem to get rattled and make boneheaded plays like Sapp and was knocking down some shots unlikeWright.

Another bad half for James
smh.gif
...he's got to be ready to shoot the ballbecause UCLA's help defense is doing a good job of shutting down the paint.

I'd like to see Pendergraph get the ball more in the low post too.

hey allen.... does georgetown rely tha much on monroe? cause it seemed like when he wasnt there they werent playing as well.... thought you would know sinceyou are a fan and all

Back
Top Bottom