The College Basketball Post

This _ Austin just air balled a lay up
laugh.gif
smh.gif

JT3 needs to recruit a beast. These finesse big men aren't mean enough for me. Greg's cool and all but eventually I'd like to see a Derrick Favorstype of big man end up at G'Town. Somebody that's trying to dunk EVERYTHING.

With each passing day Lance Thomas has to be kicking himself for believing whatever bs Coach K was spewing in his ear when they were recruiting him.

Edit:

InMyMind, isnt that what Macklin was supposed to be?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

JT3 needs to recruit a beast. These finesse big men aren't mean enough for me. Greg's cool and all but eventually I'd like to see a Derrick Favors type of big man end up at G'Town. Somebody that's trying to dunk EVERYTHING.
I've learned he realizes his and his teams faults each passing year.

He'll get one.

Originally Posted by dreClark

InMyMind, Deadset and Allen.

What the @%%* is good w/ Chris Wright?

I like the kid Jason Clark though.

As soon as I say that, CW scores.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
To be honest...this system just isn't catered to the style of play he's shown since he was a little 10 year old killing *+$%*@ in YBOA.He's a scoring point guard. All this Princeton +#%! isn't his bread and butter. If he had went to Pitt, or NC State, or Wake Forest, etc...he'd beone of top scoring guards in the country.

Yeah but he quit like a %!@#!#% pansy. If we had Macklin right now...we'd have ZERO losses.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

With each passing day Lance Thomas has to be kicking himself for believing whatever bs Coach K was spewing in his ear when they were recruiting him.

Edit:

LOL you know he is

laugh.gif
, my dude is cool w/ Lance and just sent me a text sayingdamn near the same thing.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

georgetown can point to their free throws for their demise ...
not even...that's hurting us now...but we were out of it way before we started missing free throws

Edit:

I said the same ##%$ one day and dudes were at my head on here! K hasn't developed the dude at all.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

georgetown can point to their free throws for their demise ...
Yeah, that's it. *rolls eyes*

Vern was soft. He woulda helped but not much.

inmymind,

why does Chris like the Princeton offense? Sendek then III?

but he's been fine this year for his first full go 'round. just had some clunkers here and there.

It doesn't look like he's worked on his game or learned anything from his miscues last season at all.

There's only so much you can blame on a coach. If a player doesn't have the will to get better or feels it should be given to them this is what youget.

Just how I've felt since he got to Durham, right or wrong its just my thoughts.

Man, I'm disappointed with this effort by G'Town.

This game is similar to the 'Cuse - G'Town game in that the road team was coming in with superior confidence only to get punched in the mouth by thehome team.

I was actually rooting for Georgetown because of conference pride.

And I still don't see how Duke is the #2 team in the country. Their effort is definitely impressive. But I don't see how effort takes a bunch of so-soguys this far. I guess credit is due...

As far as 'Cuse....
pimp.gif
. I'm thrilled that we were able to bounce back against a solid ND team. I missed the game due to an appointment but I see thatwe had a balanced attack. Six out of 7 players in double figures and two men with double-doubles. I'll take it.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

And I still don't see how Duke is the #2 team in the country. Their effort is definitely impressive. But I don't see how effort takes a bunch of so-so guys this far. I guess credit is due...
LOL, Que?

Back
Top Bottom