The College Basketball Post

Never thought he had the game and talent that people talked him up to have, but now I see that he has it and certified him as a solid player at this level andthe next in my mind.

Originally Posted by haiti5

they have a loss coming to them pretty soon when the Monroe
laugh.gif
..gtown aint lookin good bro..i doubt it..for some reason i think the Ville gon beat ND tonight

grin.gif

and yea twill has the nba athleticism. he jus has to keep working he solid tho

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

it's about that time for Louisville's luck to run out.
I hate you.

laugh.gif
i still got the avy tho.

but it is, Sosa's 30 footer (it shouldn't have came down to that tho,) Nova game, that crap ND just pulled at the end of regulation...
Yea, too bad that luck couldn't pull out the UNLV game...you can get rid of that avy whenever you want.

Willie
pimp.gif

God forbid one of these other guys (It's almost gotta be Crocker) steps up and knocks down jumpers consistently to keep defenses honest and contributenightly as their third scorer...

Willie is gonna be a bad dude...hopefully yall only have him for one year.

I think i've figured out our problem.. I think we exert to much energy defensively! thats fine and all but usually a team has a mix of 60% 40% energytowards the defensive end. i would like to see more energy offensively, we are SUPER stagnant. no one moves and if AJ is getting locked up someone else has gotto create/ make a play and our offensive just isnt cutting it!

T-Will really didn't do anything different aside from the fact that he wasn't jacking those crazy shots.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

T-Will really didn't do anything different aside from the fact that he wasn't jacking those crazy shots.

He actually came to the ball alot more today. He took over at certain points. Bring on Pitt, Samuels is playing with a chip on his shoulder now.

I can't wait to see Earl Clark on Sports Center's Top 10 Plays.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Flynn > Teague.
Yeah.

As of Today.

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

Wasnt sold on T-Will before this game, but he is showin me big things in this game.
Me too.

Yea Flynn is better. But I LOVED that match up for Teague. He did what he wanted to with Ty. Missing Ginyard hurt. Not enough tho. He still wasfeeling it.

I think Williams finally hit some clutch shots. He is mad athletic and need to go to the rim way more. His hang time is crazy. He can kinda just hang andfinish. Someone needs to clue him in more. But no way in hell he woulda gotten that dunk off. And it wasn't even close
laugh.gif

Texas misses Augustin a lot. There not a top 10 team.

If Oklahoma got this kinda production nightly from Austin Johnson and Tony Crocker, they could play with anybody in the country...

Blake ain't even playing well and I've never once gotten the feeling that Texas had what it took to win this game...
smh.gif
That's what happens whenyou have one capable scorer and no real PG to facilitate things...

Really, they're porbably even as far as skills practically across the board.

but Flynn is Syracuse right now and is asked to do A LOT. More than Teague IMO.

that's why I would say he's better right now in college. Not a slight to Teague.

Back
Top Bottom