The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

How about the Nittany Lions stickin it to Boilermakers right now.
pimp.gif

I havent seen the game or stats? Hows my boy Jeff Brooks playin?

PSU up by 8 at half but I'm sorry to say Mr. Brooks has nothing to do with it. 0-4 2 Rebounds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NittanyBaller21

Jeff's struggling, 0/4 today. He just doesn't seem the same as he was before his concussion...but hopefully he snaps out of it, because he may be the most freakish athlete on our roster.

We look good early. Their two stars are chilling on the bench, so there is no reason we shouldnt pull away with the W. Especially with us dominating the boards in the 1st half. Now if only we can get them to bring down that 70% 3 point shooting...

Jeff is a monster. He graduated a year before me from our high school, used to play with him in gym. Cant count how many times he tried to dunk on me lol Hegot me a few of those times
smh.gif
lol I didnt think he would turn into a very good D-1 player, but so far hes proved me wrong. Done more then I thought he would.Good for him.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by NittanyBaller21

Jeff's struggling, 0/4 today. He just doesn't seem the same as he was before his concussion...but hopefully he snaps out of it, because he may be the most freakish athlete on our roster.

We look good early. Their two stars are chilling on the bench, so there is no reason we shouldnt pull away with the W. Especially with us dominating the boards in the 1st half. Now if only we can get them to bring down that 70% 3 point shooting...

Jeff is a monster. He graduated a year before me from our high school, used to play with him in gym. Cant count how many times he tried to dunk on me lol He got me a few of those times
smh.gif
lol I didnt think he would turn into a very good D-1 player, but so far hes proved me wrong. Done more then I thought he would. Good for him.

I'm rooting for Jeff, because he has the frame and the athleticism to succeed... but his basketball IQ seems very low, and he just doesn't get itoffensively right now. Occasionally he shows flashes of greatness, but more often than not he disappoints.. i'm just glad he's gotten betterdefensively this year.

Anyways - PSU is gonna blow this game if they don't step up their defense... they're being outshot by like 20 percentage points but still up 8 due tooffensive rebounding.

Scottie is good for 2 or 3 games like this a year.

But he is starting to get the Dominic James syndrome....

Jeff is a monster. He graduated a year before me from our high school, used to play with him in gym. Cant count how many times he tried to dunk on me lol He got me a few of those times
smh.gif
lol I didnt think he would turn into a very good D-1 player, but so far hes proved me wrong. Done more then I thought he would. Good for him.
You went to Doss?

Jeff has put down some serious dunks. One practice he dunked it so hard, he broke the shot clock for a second.
eek.gif

But honestly, he shows flashes of NBA play. The only problem is he can't always put it together in a game, but he's coming along.

Plain and Simple, Nova just isn't as good as its ranking. Their best win so far was against Niagara. Has anybody seen Corey Stokes this year??? Aconsistent Corey Fisher??? or Scottie Reynolds???

If their is still room, I want in- [email protected]

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Plain and Simple, Nova just isn't as good as its ranking. Their best win so far was against Niagara. Has anybody seen Corey Stokes this year??? A consistent Corey Fisher??? or Scottie Reynolds???

He damn sure showed up tonight.

We played a horrid second half. We're a young team that has to learn how to start finishing games. Michigan State is going to throttle us on Saturday if weplay like that.

As much as I would love to partcipate I don't gamble at all... had a little spurt a few yrs ago that didn't work out too well.

if y'all don't mind I'll just post my picks for the hell/sport of it

Ark is giving Texas all they can handle that's for damn sure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

As much as I would love to partcipate I don't gamble at all... had a little spurt a few yrs ago that didn't work out too well.
I have been having a few problems too. Not as much money as you prolly. But a lot for me. So I'll still bet but I won't mind if wedon't.

I am not buying Texas as top 10. I think Abrams can be shut down and after James there kinda shady.

Last year they had DJ and i'm not buying Pittman and Mason as their "other" guys

[h1]Louisville team plane makes emergency landing[/h1]
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) -- A plane carrying Louisville's basketball team to a game in Florida returned to the airport after the pilots received a fire warning that turned out to be false.

A spokeswoman for the airline operating the Cardinals' flight said the plane was at about 10,000 feet and less than 10 minutes into its flight Tuesday when a warning message in the cockpit indicated a fire on board.

ExpressJet's Kristy Nicholas said there was no fire, comparing the warning to a "check engine" light going on in a car.

Louisville spokesman Kenny Klein said no one was hurt and the coaches and players, including coach Rick Pitino, left the 41-passenger plane normally and didn't have to evacuate on slides.

"We had no idea what was going on," Klein said. "When we landed, we saw the fire equipment and figured something was up."

He said after the plane finished taxiing, the captain explained what happened.

"It's a routine response to a non-routine event," Nicholas said. "It's not unheard of that the light comes on, but it's obviously not something that happens every day."

Louisville airport spokeswoman Trish Burke said airport rescue and fire crews responded to the plane after being notified of the emergency landing by air traffic control.

Klein said the team expected to travel to Tampa later Tuesday for its Wednesday game against South Florida.

damn...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom