The College Basketball Post

Knew UConn would pull this game out. This team is only going to get better as the year goes along and they learn how to play with each other.

laugh.gif
there's like nobody at the BJC right now... there's a few inches of ice and more to come outside right now, i'd be surprised if they got 2000people there tonight with the students out of town on a 9 oclock weekday game with these conditions.

No Hummel tonight though... that's huge for us.

I set the start date for like the 12th or something. I might end up just using Excel to keep track of points, because I'm not sure how the website keepstrack if we only do select games. We'll still use the website to put in picks though.

I'll start sending out emails later tonight when I get home, I'm on the Blackberry right now.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Cole, just too much
tired.gif

PSU
eek.gif
No kramer, no hummel... and it's early. I'm not too excited yet, but quite a start - we look pissed after that wiskey game, where i thinka lot of our guys felt they were playing 5 on 8 on the whole game.

laugh.gif
battle is so shifty.. he'd be one of those guys you hated to play against in pick up games... he's just a scorer, and he'll put the ball inthe hoop in about 45 different ways depending on what you give him.

Jesus....we've squandered away a 20 point lead. It's now down to 7. Siena is shooting the friggin' lights out 10 of 16 from 3, and we've gonecold.

Rick Pitino has always spoken outta both sides of his mouth...at least since he's been at Louisville.

and kiss my *@$ DLo.

How does Siena usually shoot 30 some percent on average, but they are shooting 60 something against us tonight? And good teams have hardly got 50% of theirshots to fall previously.

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

How does Siena usually shoot 30 some percent on average, but they are shooting 60 something against us tonight? And good teams have hardly got 50% of their shots to fall previously.
Cause Kenny Hasbrouck has played the worst basketball of his life until New Years and the rest of the team was struggling as well.

KU is lucky Franklin and Eddie weren't able to do a thing tonight.

They've just been throwing up threes and getting them to fall. Granted, they haven't all been contested, but after awhile, my boys put a hand in theirface and are still gettin' rained on. We'll see how they handle the Field House feeling in this last three minutes though.

Kenny can shoot it...this fall I was writin in here how good of a shooter CJ is..

Moore, I can't explain. him making them is not normal.

I havent seen the game or stats? Hows my boy Jeff Brooks playin?

Jeff's struggling, 0/4 today. He just doesn't seem the same as he was before his concussion...but hopefully he snaps out of it, because he may be themost freakish athlete on our roster.

We look good early. Their two stars are chilling on the bench, so there is no reason we shouldnt pull away with the W. Especially with us dominating theboards in the 1st half. Now if only we can get them to bring down that 70% 3 point shooting...

Back
Top Bottom