The College Basketball Post

CHASE IN THE HOUSE!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ZONA!!!

i just got done telling the homie air bud sucks and then he does that and he did it like 5 secs after i got done typing it HAHAHAHAH

So I finally set up the surround sound system today, and I had to listen to two of the most annoying sports analysts/broadcasters in the business...

Lou Holtz in the Boise St. vs. TCU football game and Dickie V in the Texas @ Wisconsin game
sick.gif

Had me wanting to shoot myself...

Edit: What does everyone think about Jordan Hill?

Penell has done a pretty damn good job after that UAB melt down.

I just don't like Jordan Hill's game. High motor post player so his numbers are up...but I just can't buy into him, especially as a potential lottopick.

If either Sherron or Aldrich don't show, Kansas is always gona struggle. NONE of their young players are good enough to step up in big ways this year.

UCLA...wow.

I've heard a lot about Wyoming with Ewing and the NY kids....that appears to have been a beat down.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Dar goes for 32 and DePaul still losses, god they suck.

I like this Fogg kid from UofA

That Fogg kid is my best friend haha...chase SMASHED on aldrich woooow

Fogg is gunna be a stud next year for zona

I just don't like Jordan Hill's game. High motor post player so his numbers are up...but I just can't buy into him, especially as a potential lotto pick.
I think he's definitely a very high risk as a lottery pick. I actually kinda like his game, and think that he can turn into a solid backupplayer in the NBA. I'd draft him maybe late in the first, but lottery is too high.

This 'Zona team isn't very far from being pretty solid, though. Give 'em a little bit more depth off the bench (possibly even only one more decentbig man), and I think they'd be good.

That's awful. Good win by Texas, but..

If that spanish kid is Texas' choice, I'm not buying into them, at all.
Balbay? He can play... Just needs the burn to adjust... Probably not gonna be a guy that really changes the outlook of this team this year,though...

Embarrassing....absolutely horrible defense. Cole looked like a little boy out there. We are not going anywhere starting Reed and Morningstar. Home cookingfrom the refs didn't help any. The next few weeks are going to be pretty rough on me. Anybody got any quick remedies for an ulcer?

nowitness...I think he's straight going forward...

just saying about a Final 4 this year and competing against the best. I take it after last night Barnes may move him into that spot..

UfoA needs to go get Jamie Dixon after he runs his course this year with another Pitt team.

1 game the next 3 days, and that's Uconn/Fairfield on Friday.

ESPN got themselves a nice Big Monday opener tho
devil.gif

UfoA needs to go get Jamie Dixon after he runs his course this year with another Pitt team.

I am convinced he can win with any team. He could do some crazy $#%% in the Pac-10.
They should definitely pursue that man.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

i doubt Jamie would go coach Arizona.
Any reason? He has proved himself. Maybe he wants to wait to win a championship?

But money does things to people.

Back
Top Bottom