The College Basketball Post

shutup
laugh.gif

man, if i could sign up for 3-3 right now I would....West Virginia is actually game #7 in that stretch, SMH.

Hamga...interesting Wildcat...wonder if he'll ever 'get it'

from what i've read allen, Hamga is considering a few schools and UK is one of them...all rumors tho.

and the newest UK rumor is that there's gonna be a big name player transferring to UK and it will be announced this week...not Hamga or Jai Lucas.

we'll see...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

How does AJ have upside as a 5th year senior off an ACL injury who's coach doubts his true PG ability?

And I like AJ...but I'd be surprised to see him find Round 1.

how did his coach doubt his pg ability?

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

from what i've read allen, Hamga is considering a few schools and UK is one of them...all rumors tho.

and the newest UK rumor is that there's gonna be a big name player transferring to UK and it will be announced this week...not Hamga or Jai Lucas.

we'll see...
nerd.gif
TruthGetsBusy...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

we'll see...
nerd.gif
TruthGetsBusy...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by friscostylez

How does AJ have upside as a 5th year senior off an ACL injury who's coach doubts his true PG ability?

And I like AJ...but I'd be surprised to see him find Round 1.

how did his coach doubt his pg ability?

Kemba. It's no knock on AJ right now...it's just he's always been a bit of a scoring guard.

Forward Sam Young, though, admits that he and fellow seniors Levance Fields and Tyrell Biggs allow themselves the idea of running the table.

"We've talked about being undefeated," Young told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "This is the best team we've been a part of. Coach [Jamie] Dixon said it's the best team he's ever had. We're talking about the possibility that we can be undefeated and continue this winning streak. If we keep growing as a team anything is possible. The sky is the limit for us. I'm really trying to stay humble, but it's hard not to look to the future with the team we have."

HA!
laugh.gif

PELPHREY COACHING BEST SHOOTER EVER

Arkansas coach John Pelphrey has been around some pretty good shooters - Travis Ford while at Kentucky and guys like Teddy Dupay, Matt Bonner and Brett Nelsonwhile an assistant at Florida.

``He's the best," Pelphrey said of Arkansas freshman Rotnei Clarke. ``He's better than all of them."

Pelphrey said Clark's has quick release and can shoot it deeper than anyone he's played with or coached.

So far, the 6-foot Oklahoma native has made 26-of-57 shots from beyond the arc - which translates into 46 percent of his 3-pointers. He's also made all 15of his free throw attempts.

``It's gotten to the point in Arkansas when Rotnei gets a clean look and he doesn't make it, everyone is saying, `What's wrong with Rotnei?"

RANDOM NOTES: Doc Rivers' youngest son, sophomore guard Austin, scored 46 points to lead Winter Park to a victory against Wheeler (Ga.) inthe third-place game of the City of Palms tournament on Tuesday. … Kansas may have lost to Arizona earlier this week, but the Jayhawks returned from Tucson andgot a commitment from Arizona 7-footer Jeff Withey - who decided to transfer after Lute Olson retired. … Virginia Tech guard A.D. Vassallo and former playerChris Tucker were arrested and charged with petty larceny shoplifting after allegedly stealing a 12-pack of Dr. Pepper. Hokies coach Seth Greenberg broughtVassallo, who leads the team in scoring, off the bench in the win against Columbia.

2008 MID-YEAR TRANSFERS

Armon Bassett, 6-1, G, Jr., Indiana - Ohio University, DePaul
Josh Bone, 6-3, G, Jr., Southern Illinois - Tennessee (walk-on)
Myk Brown, 6-4, F, Soph., VCU - Rollins, Florida Southern
Marcus Carson, 6-4, SG-SF, Jr., Weber State - ?
Alex Chapman, 6-9, F, Soph., Nebraska
Jesse Childs, 6-3, G, Jr., Wisconsin-Green Bay - St. Catharine (NAIA)
Justin Cecil, 6-8, F, Soph., North Florida
Ruben Cotto, 6-0, G, Fr., St. Louis - Juco, La Salle
Brandon Davis, 6-9, C, Fr., Fairfield - Maryland-Eastern Shore, Elizabeth City
Antonio DiMaria, 6-7, F, Fr., Kent State - Highland CC
Casiem Drummond, 6-10, C, Jr., Villanova - MARIST
Mike Gerrity, 6-0, PG, Jr., Charlotte - Biola (NAIA)
Rashad Gill, 6-5, G, Soph., UNC-Asheville
Kyle Griffin, 6-3, G, Soph., La Salle - SIENA
Beas Hamga, 7-0, C, Fr., UNLV - Mississippi, Rutgers, South Carolina
E.J. Hicks, 6-2, G. Fr., Citadel - INDIAN HILLS CC
Derron Hobbs, 6-0, G, Fr., Missouri State - ?
Brandon Jackson, 6-5, G, Fr., Tulsa
Damarius Jones, 6-4, G, Fr., South Alabama
Martvis Kee, 6-2, G, Soph., Temple
Vali Lazarescu, 6-4, G, Soph., William & Mary - Columbia
Nathan Lozeau, 6-10, F, Soph., San Diego
Jai Lucas, 5-11, PG, Soph., Florida - Baylor, Texas, Arkansas, Rice, Kentucky
Jefferson Mason, 6-6, SF, Jr., Northern Colorado
Dwight McCombs, 6-8, F, Soph., Miami-Ohio - MORAINE VALLEY JC
Montrell McDonald, 6-6, SF, Jr., Arkansas
Nick McFarlin, 6-7, F, Soph., Radford - juco
Frank McKnight, 6-1, G, Soph., UMBC
Ty Modupe, 6-7, F, Fr., Illinois State
Jon Montgomery, 6-4, G, Soph., Northern Iowa
Christian Morris, 6-9, C, Fr., Rutgers - NORFOLK STATE
Alan Mozee, 6-1, G, Fr., Long Island - HESSTON CC (Kan.)
Zach Natoli, 6-0, G, Fr., Mercer - Australia
Tre Nichols, 6-0, G, Fr., Texas State - McLennan CC
Maurice Pearson, 6-9, F, Fr., Ohio - GEORGETOWN COLLEGE
Brandon Powell, 6-4, SG, Soph., Marshall - Cumberland, Life
Nathaniel Roche, 6-8, PF, Soph., Louisiana-Monroe
Terrence Roderick, 6-4, G, Fr., UAB
Blair Rozenblad, 6-3, G, Fr., Youngstown State
Jimmy Sherwood, 6-2, G, Jr., Duquesne
Richard Sirju, 6-2, G, Jr., Utah State
Jamie Skeen, 6-8, F, Jr., Wake Forest - VCU
Tauras Skripkauskas, 6-5, SG, Jr., College of Charleston - D-2 (great student)
Marico Stinson, 6-3, G, Jr., Indiana State - D-2, NAIA
Marcos Tamares, 6-7, F, Fr., UMBC
Carl Taylor, 6-3, SG-SF, Jr., Morehead State - Northern Georgia, Livingstone, West Ga., Clayton St
Anthony Thomas, 6-5, F, Soph., Howard
Ibrahima Thomas, 6-11, BF, Soph., Oklahoma State - Marquette, Cinci, Villanova, Rutgers, KY, Ill St.
Torrance Timothy, 6-5, G, Soph., Howard
Eules Tompson, 6-2, G, Jr., Southern Utah
Jeff Withey, 6-10, C, Fr., Arizona - KANSAS

And I won't complain about our stretch..

look at Rutgers..

• Rutgers at No. 1 North Carolina on Sunday
  • Rutgers vs. No. 3 Pittsburgh on Wednesday
  • Rutgers at No. 2 Connecticut on Jan. 3
  • Rutgers vs. No. 25 Marquette on Jan. 7
  • Rutgers vs. No. 14 Syracuse on Jan. 10
  • Rutgers at Cincinnati on Jan. 14
  • Rutgers vs. No. 19 Louisville on Jan. 21
My god
sick.gif
roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica]You know who had a nice Christmas?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Bill Self.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Because not only did the Kansas coach enjoy whatever kind of presents a $30 million contract can buy, he also got acommitment from former Arizona signee Jeff Withey, a 7-foot center who will beeligible to play at KU next December and thus essentially count as the third member of a recruiting class that was already ranked fifth nationally byRivals.com. Consequently, the Jayhawks could roll out a 2009-2010 roster featuring every relevant player from this team -- including Sherron Collins and ColeAldrich -- plus Rivals.com's 36th-best prospect from the Class of 2008 (Withey), Rivals.com's 18th-best prospect from the Class of 2009 (ThomasRobinson) and Rivals.com's 27th-best prospect from the Class of 2009 (Elijah Johnson).[/font]
[table][tr][td]
img11192311.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bob Huggins returns to a state in which he once owned the college game. (AP)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][font=Arial, Helvetica]Looks like somebody might be in the Final Four again really soon.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]But in the meantime, here's the Friday Look Ahead:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Game worth flying to see in person: This is the slowest weekend of college basketball until theweekend after the Final Four, which is fine because, if you're like me, you're planning to spend the hours finding places to stash the new (andunnecessary) toys your son got from Santa. I wish you luck. But if you can find time to break away, be sure to carve out a couple of hours Saturday afternoon,because that's when West Virginia will be at 15th-ranked Ohio State in a game featuring the man who used to dominatecollege basketball in Ohio (Bob Huggins) against one of the men who now dominates college basketball in Ohio (Thad Matta), and NBA prospects DevinEbanks and B.J. Mullens will be on display, too.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Game worth driving to see in person: On Saturday, Mike Davis and his six scholarship players will beat Freedom Hall, where UAB is scheduled to meet a Louisville team that'll likely have at least half that many players --namely, Samardo Samuels, Earl Clark and Terrence Williams -- selected in next June's NBA Draft. So on the surface, this is a total mismatch. But with theway Louisville has been playing, who knows?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Game worth watching on TV: I'm not sure how prominent the rumor ever became to the averagesports fan, but friends of Washington State coach Tony Bennett repeatedly said last March that the one job Bennett might be interested inpursuing was the one at LSU, largely because his wife is from Baton Rouge. Ultimately, it didn't go that way, which led to Stanford'sTrent Johnson getting the job. But it is interesting that Washington State has a game Saturday at LSU, because it at least allows Bennett's wife anopportunity to go home for Christmas, if she so chooses.[/font]
[table][tr][td]
img11192428.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Western Kentucky has shown it can upset the 'Noles ... or lose by 30. (US Presswire)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][font=Arial, Helvetica]Some non-BCS love: Butler is the biggest surprise of all non-BCS schools, but WesternKentucky isn't far behind, and the Hilltoppers can enhance their credentials Sunday when they play at Florida State. Or theycould lose by 20. But it seems as if there's almost no in-between for Ken McDonald's team, because since a season-opening loss to Houston, theHilltoppers have either looked great winning or looked horrible losing. Consider: Their 7-3 record includes a 14-point win over Louisville, a four-point winover Georgia, a 15-point win over Tulane ... and a 28-point loss to Murray State and 32-point loss to Evansville. How does that happen in the same season?Answer: No idea. But like I said, nobody should be surprised if the Hilltoppers beat Florida State by 12 or lose to Florida State by 31, because they'reclearly capable of doing either.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]An obvious prediction: Roy Williams' North Carolina Tar Heels will improve to12-0 on Sunday when they host Rutgers. Why am I picking this? Because it's obvious, just like the heading reads, and becauseI'm not picking North Carolina to lose until after North Carolina loses. Far as I'm concerned, those jokers are going undefeated.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]A crazy prediction (but it might happen anyway): The rule with this category is that I must take anunranked team over a ranked team, and the best option this weekend is unranked West Virginia over 15th-ranked Ohio State. Theproblem with picking this, however, is that if OSU loses I'll be flooded with e-mails about how I've overrated the Buckeyes (I have them rankedseventh), and I hate getting flooded with e-mails (unless they are complimentary, in which case I love it). That said, I have to do what's best for theFriday Look Ahead, and what's best for the Friday Look Ahead is to take two-loss West Virginia on the road against undefeated Ohio State,straaaaaaaaaaight up! So there you have it. Flood away.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Player trying to keep rolling: I got the following e-mail from a Kentucky fan namedLouis, who was clearly in the Christmas spirit: "F--- you Gary Parrish. You never give Kentucky any credit for doing good. It is f---ing dispresct.Now that were doing good your not saying jack sh-t about Kentucky. But whenever we do bad you bring us up like a stupid f-ck you are. So get your sh-t straightand try not to put to much gel in your hair for you next picture." If you can get past all the anger, typos and grammatical errors, Louis does have apoint in there about the Wildcats heading into Saturday's game against Florida Atlantic; they are playing better, and a lot of that has todo with Jodie Meeks, who is averaging 39 points over the past two games. As Louis might say, he's been doing good. On that much, we agree. And Ilook forward to seeing if he can keep it up.[/font]
[table][tr][td]
img11192430.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]A struggling Miami team could use improved play from Lance Hurdle. (Getty Images)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][font=Arial, Helvetica]Player trying to get rolling: You know who's not doing good? Lance Hurdle, theMiami senior who finished 0-of-6 from the field in a 91-72 loss to Clemson that has the Hurricanes outside the Top 25 (and) one) heading into Saturday's game against St. John's.Hurdle is 3 of 18 from 3-point range (16.7 percent) in the month of December, and this is what people mean when they talk about Jack McClinton needing somehelp.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Three things you should know before you go[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]1. I've made a big dealabout Marquette and its lack of size. But it should be noted that the Golden Eagles have only been outrebounded three times heading intoSaturday's tilt with Presbyterian. That's one of the reasons Marquette is 10-2.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]2. One interesting note heading into the weekend is that there are six schools currently ranked inboth the AP men's basketball and football polls. They are Pittsburgh, Oklahoma, Texas, MichiganState, Ohio State and Missouri. In other words, the Big 12 possesses half of the programs, which means folks whoargue the Big 12 is the best conference might be onto something.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]3. If there is a such thing as a disappointing 9-2 start, UCLA is off to one. TheBruins have played two teams currently ranked in the AP poll -- No. 9 Texas and No. 24 Michigan -- and lost to both. So there's no real way to know whetherUCLA is getting better because the Bruins haven't played a ranked team since Dec. 4 and won't play another until they get Arizona State on Jan. 17.This Sunday, the opponent is Louisiana Tech, and unless Karl Malone puts on a jersey, it probably won't be that interesting.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Final thought: One of my pet peeves is when players and coaches are asked questions for which thereare no good (or truthful) answers, and it's already happening this season, just like it happens every season.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]I was in New York a few weeks ago when some guy interrupted an otherwise interesting press conference to ask StephenCurry if he had decided whether to enter next June's NBA Draft, as if Curry would, in early December, in that setting, shock the world and say, 'Youknow, stranger, I'm glad you asked because, yes, I have already decided to enter the draft, and I've been meaning to announce it." Seriously, hasthat question, asked in December, ever garnered a newsworthy or honest response? If it has, I can't remember it, and now it's seeping into coachingsearches, where guys like Gonzaga's Mark Few and UNLV's Lon Kruger are being asked, in December, if they might want to take the Arizona job comeMarch.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Word to the wise, guys, you're wasting your breath.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]There's not a single candidate (currently employed elsewhere) who is going to admit on the record that he'sinterested in the Arizona job even if he is in fact interested in the Arizona job, and so what's the point of asking the question? Sure, you might get adenial. But if Nick Saban taught us anything it's that even denials don't mean much, and my favorite are the non-denial denials, like the one Krugerdelivered to an Arizona paper recently.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Asked about the Arizona job, Kruger reportedly explained that he and his wife "love it in Las Vegas" beforeadding, "We love the situation here, and the people are great. ... We love what we're doing in Vegas."[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Now that might sound like a denial, and the headline -- UNLV's Kruger not interested in UA -- evensuggested it, but is that really what he said? There isn't a single quote that has Kruger saying he isn't interested in Arizona, only quotes that haveKruger professing his love for UNLV, which is great but irrelevant when it comes to the Arizona job.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]For example, I used to work at The Commercial Appeal newspaper, and I can tell you that I loved thesituation there. But when CBS called it was time to go, and it didn't matter that I loved The Commercial Appeal, because CBS offered one of thetop five college basketball jobs in the country, and I was in no position to turn that down.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Which brings me back to Lon Kruger.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Just so we're clear, I do not think Kruger will be Arizona's next coach.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]I'm still on the Jamie Dixon/Mark Few train.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]But I can tell you with a degree of certainty that if Arizona wants to talk to Kruger after the season then Arizonawill talk to Kruger after the season, and Kruger's love for Las Vegas or the people there won't prevent it from happening. Trust me, Dixon and Few lovetheir situations at Pitt and Gonzaga just the same, but they're going to listen to Arizona's pitch if Jim Livengood wants to make a pitch, becauseArizona is an elite job like few others, and the list of people who wouldn't listen is probably limited to Mike Krzyzewski, Roy Williams, Bill Self, BillyDonovan, Rick Barnes, Thad Matta, Jim Boeheim, Jim Calhoun and Ben Howland. Pretty much everybody else is in play to some degree, which is why trying topublicly gauge the interest of currently employed coaches in December is a waste of time and space, because all you're going to get are non-answers orlies.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Both are pointless.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]So I suggest we just skip the questions, for now.[/font]

Smith's offseason promotion has given Duke a much-needed spark

Story Highlights
After a second-round loss to WVU last season, Coach K changed the lineup
Duke's new starting point guard Nolan Smith is known for his defensive ability
With Smith and Greg Paulus, Duke hopes it can have a duel threat at point

nolan-smith-xavier.jpg

By Kevin Armstrong
Decrease font Decrease font
Enlarge font Enlarge font
nolan-smith-xavier.jpg
As Greg Paulus recuperates, Nolan Smith has raised his game.
AP
ADVERTISEMENT

During Duke's 11-day break following its 81-73 loss to Michigan on Dec. 6, the Blue Devils' second team schooled the starters nearly every day in practice. To reward their efforts and send a message to first-teamers, who made just 6 of 23 from the three-point range against the Wolverines, coach Mike Krzyzewski gave his second unit -- guards Greg Paulus, Elliot Williams and Martynas Pocius and forwards Miles Plumlee and David McClure -- the start against UNC Asheville on Dec. 17. "It wasn't a surprise," says sophomore point guard Nolan Smith, who had started the first nine games. "[The backups] kicked our butts.

The bench warmers took control with an early 27-8 run and six players scored in double figures as Duke coasted to a 99-56 win against the Bulldogs. Suitably chastened, the first team was back in the starting lineup last Saturday in East Rutherford, N.J., and the Blue Devils (10-1) raced out to a 22-3 lead en route to an 82-64 defeat of No. 7 Xavier. Besides serving as a wake-up call, the role reversal was a reminder of Duke's depth, especially in the backcourt.

What other program can bring a player off the pine like Paulus, the team's captain and a starter for all but eight of his 103 career games before this season? But after last year's second-round NCAA tournament exit against West Virginia, Krzyzewski knew he had to improve the defense, and he demoted Paulus in favor of Smith, a superior, ballhawking defender. Krzyzewski says that Smith, who spent part of the summer working out with Miami Heat forward and former high school teammate Michael Beasley, was the team's most improved player when he showed up on campus this fall.

Paulus, who has been slowed by knee and forearm injuries this season, took the demotion in stride. "We get in each other's chest in practice," says Paulus, who is averaging 19.5 minutes and 5.7 points a game (down from 27.7 and 11.4, respectively, last season). "It only helps both of us."

Smith, meanwhile, has taken the ball and run with it -- literally. More capable of creating his own shot than Paulus is, Smith has doubled his scoring (from 5.9 points per game to 11.5). He's also given Duke the explosiveness it has lacked in recent years by helping create turnovers that ignite the fast break. The difference between the two players was evident against Xavier. When Paulus was in the game, he was constantly attacked by Musketeers freshman guard Terrell Holloway. Whenever Smith was in, Holloway lay back on the perimeter and ran sets. "In terms of quickness [between Smith and Paulus], it's like day and nights," says Xavier assistant Emanuel Richardson.

Smith has athletic bloodlines (his father, Derek, starred as Louisville and in the NBA before his death from an apparent heart attack at age 34), and he's learned how to make other players better. At Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, Va., he benefited from playing with Beasley and guard Ty Lawson, who's now at North Carolina. "I've been able to blend in with other stars and still shine," Smith says.

Against Xavier, though, he committed two early fouls, and sat for much of the first half. But there was Paulus to back him up with a solid 24 minutes. And as his health improves, Paulus -- an excellent perimeter shooter and passer -- will likely see more playing time and might even share the court with his successor. "We view Greg as a starter [too]," says Duke assistant Chris Collins. "If he and Nolan can be a two-headed monster, than we have a leg up on everyone."

Player trying to keep rolling: I got the following e-mail from a Kentucky fan named Louis, who was clearly in the Christmas spirit: "F--- you Gary Parrish. You never give Kentucky any credit for doing good. It is f---ing dispresct. Now that were doing good your not saying jack sh-t about Kentucky. But whenever we do bad you bring us up like a stupid f-ck you are. So get your sh-t straight and try not to put to much gel in your hair for you next picture." If you can get past all the anger, typos and grammatical errors, Louis does have a point in there about the Wildcats heading into Saturday's game against Florida Atlantic; they are playing better, and a lot of that has to do with Jodie Meeks, who is averaging 39 points over the past two games. As Louis might say, he's been doing good. On that much, we agree. And I look forward to seeing if he can keep it up.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif

St. John's is hanging in there with Miami for now, only a matter of time they run out of steam and Miami runs away with this.

wait, a 2 game suspension?? that's such a joke
laugh.gif

He really didn't get suspended. It was took him that much time to get his community service and get re-instated in school.

Saturday, December 27[table][tr][th=""]Game[/th] [th=""]Network[/th] [th=""]Coverage Notes[/th] [th=""]PPV?[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Miami (FL) at St. John's[/td] [td]
espnu.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]12pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington St. at LSU[/td] [td]
espn2.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]2pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Florida Atlantic at Kentucky[/td] [td]
sec.jpg
[/td] [td]
fs-so.jpg
sun.jpg
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]3pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rider at Drexel[/td] [td]
cn8.jpg
[/td] [td]
css.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W. Virginia at Ohio St.[/td] [td]
cbs_hd.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]4pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UAB at Louisville[/td] [td]
espn2.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]4pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SIU-Edwardsville at Missouri[/td] [td]Mizzou Sports[/td] [td]
fs-mw.jpg

Affiliates
[/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]4pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michigan St. vs. Oakland
(at Auburn Hills, MI)
[/td] [td]
fsn.jpg
[/td] [td]FSN List[/td] [td] [/td] [td]5pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Northwestern St. at Arkansas[/td] [td]
espn2.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]6pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Iona at USF[/td] [td]Bright House-Tampa[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
espnfc.jpg
[/td] [td]7pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W. Illinois at Iowa[/td] [td]
espnu.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]8pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vermont vs. George Washington
(at Honolulu, HI)
[/td] [td]
kfve.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]10pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Colorado St. at Hawai'i[/td] [td]
kfve.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]12:30am[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom