The College Basketball Post

lol Kansas about to get knocked out by Wichita St
yep
So, I am not saying KU is for sure going to win. But, I've seen close to everyone predict this. How many good wins does Wichita State have this year? 1. How many wins against the field? 2. (one against a 15 seed) ...so let's slow down a little bit.

Don't think KU makes it to the Elite 8 though.

...UK, Mich State, Duke, Wisky is my Final 4. Wisky over Duke in the Final. *shrugs*

I like SFA, EWU, Davidson in the first rounds. SFA and Davidson to the Sweet 16. Not taking many other upsets.

-lpWtvb8ZBPgOdwV.jpg

lol Kansas about to get knocked out by Wichita St
yep
So, I am not saying KU is for sure going to win. But, I've seen close to everyone predict this. How many good wins does Wichita State have this year? 1. How many wins against the field? 2. (one against a 15 seed) ...so let's slow down a little bit.

...UK, Mich State, Duke, Wisky is my Final 4. Wisky over Duke in the Final. *shrugs*

I like SFA, EWU, Davidson in the first rounds. SFA and Davidson to the Sweet 16. Not taking many other upsets.
i do well picking against kansas each year. usually works out for me. same goes for texas and duke.

UNI and Wichita St have been beyond hyped this year. Neither belonged in the top 10.

UNI and Wichita St have been beyond hyped this year. Neither belonged in the top 10.
What do you think about the Clones draw? They have a serious shot at the Final Four.

What do you think about the Clones draw? They have a serious shot at the Final Four.

I don't think we could have asked for a better draw. Not picking us to go the FF, but I don't find myself hoping for upsets like I have in other years. We can compete with anybody in our region.

Man..I barely paid attention to CBB this year for the first time in my life. I have no idea what matchups to go for in this bracket haha

My instinct is telling me: Kentucky, Zona, Nova and Zags

My gut is saying Kentucky, Zona, Nova and Cuse.

Went UK, Zona, Iowa State & Northern Iowa in the Final 4. First round sleepers I think Eastern Washington is going to pull an upset, also like SFA.

Back
Top Bottom