The College Basketball Post

UCLA
sick.gif

Idk how you bring in Texas and UCLA with their seeding and leave out Colorado state. I just don't get it.

Notre Dame got screwed. Best three seed in the field and they get put in Kentucky's region? FOH

Seems like there isn't a complete over-seeding mismatch like UMASS-Tenn that made me so much money last year. :frown:

I wish Murray State made it. :smh:

I have ucla fav over smu ...interested to see the official line cause at worst ucla will catch 3 points

ive got them over iowa as well. hopefully they run out of gas against the zags :lol: taking gonzaga to go to the championship this year and get beat up by kentucky

You know me, I'm rooting for my nephews Wiltjer and Pangos, but Davidson is no joke.

I really hope they prove the doubters wrong and cement themselves as the best Zag team ever.

ive got them over iowa as well. hopefully they run out of gas against the zags :lol: taking gonzaga to go to the championship this year and get beat up by kentucky

You know me, I'm rooting for my nephews Wiltjer and Pangos, but Davidson is no joke.

I really hope they prove the doubters wrong and cement themselves as the best Zag team ever.
i'm a big fan of bob mckillop so its definitely possible.

AM I the only person who believes Kentucky will lose in the elite 8?
i think notre dame will be their toughest opponent but they'll still win.

interesting i haven't seen them play. anyone else feel this way?

I'm taking eastern washington over georgetown and stephen f austin over e washington.

I've got Valpo as well. And I've got SFA in the Sweet 16 too. Hoping to see my squad ISU reach the Elite 8 as well.

I think UCLA getting in is incredulous over CO State, also think Dayton shouldn't have gotten stuck in a play-in.

UCLA :pimp: :pimp: Pac 12 reppin'

SF Austin, Davidson, and UCLA three teams that are primed for upsets.

Can't wait to see how far Arizona goes too. They look ready man. Very impressed by them.

Back
Top Bottom