The College Basketball Post

Missed a lay up that would have put them up one then dibbled off someone's leg while trying to get the ball up court with time running out. I don't know why they didn't get him the ball more throughout the game unlv had no one that could consistently guard him one on one, once unlv switched to zone the Arizona offense got stagnant.

Hope everybody in this thread had a good Christmas......All I want for Christmas is a win Saturday...

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] nah man.

Does cbs sports have an app that replays games like espn ? If so am I just looking in the wrong place on their website

Last edited:
I would pick Notre Dame as a sleeper to upset some teams in march if they had another decent big to help Zach Auguste. I really like their guards

I hope Louisville can stay out of foul trouble because their top 5 can hang with UK. Just a matter of whether or not Harrell and the bigs can stay out of foul trouble. 

Just hope it's a classic. I'll take UK by 4.

damn i forgot this was on
laugh.gif
my cousin sang the national anthem. oh well.
Really? Lol shady not even checking in

It's been a nice game too

This ******* game cutting in to the Kentucky Louisville game. ****

Pitino and Cal looking very cordial towards one another though in that cut away

GOD DAMN, don't want this game in OT even though it's been amazing. Definitely two quality teams but don't want to miss any of the other game

Back
Top Bottom